Jack

Sebastian POV

I've been looking everywhere because when I finally got to where Lucifer was, everyone was dead and Lucifer no where in sight. I blinked and inhale, I smelt werewolf. Why the fuck are there werewolves now. I don't need this shit! I bolted out of there and went to every pack house I knew of in the area so, about 12 of them.

Syreenas POV

"Busted" Luke said

"SHUT UP LUKE!" Kadin and I both yelled.

"OK OK I'll stay out of it but I'm still going to listen"he said with a smirk.

"A mate is like...... um....... when. OK let me start over. "

"no bro sorry but you suck at explaining.

A mate is basically the other half of you. its love at first sight type shit. Without your mate or if your mate rejects you, you basically get really depressed. most kill themselves. Kadin now has a mate, and your human making everything more complicated. The End!" Luke finished.

" so basically I have a mate that without puts me at a high risk of depression?" I said cautiously said.

"umm....yeah?" kadin said

"Do you accept or decline? if you decline...."Luke said and was interrupted by a sobbing kadin.

"are you ok kadin" I said giving him a hug ignoring the sparks.kadin then sniffed my neck, I once again ignored.

"What if you reject me"was all he said before he said

"mate".

Kadin pushed me up against the wall of the house and said mate again. He pressed his lips against mine roughly. when he stop I gasped for air.

"kadin what are you doing?!" I basically yelled

"Hello love, kadins not here anymore. I'm Jack. I'm Kadins wolf." he said getting closer and closer to my neck about to bite me.

Then this wolf popped out of nowhere and tackled jack/Kadin .

"WHAT THE HELL!" Jack and I screamed.

                             A/n

Ok so it's been a while but, I was stuck. I NEED HELP!!! who should she end up with! As soon as I get answers I'll write the next chapter. OK BYE! one last thing IM ALMOST AT 1000 READS! THANK YOU ALL!! Love you!