walking home

it was boring walking home without ellen, i missed her so much. Sebastian and i walked home together in silence. my life sucks so much! when i got home my mom was sleeping again, she now has 3 jobs just so she can pay rent. i decided i need a job too. i got a job at in and out. I'm so glad I'm able to eat human food because in and out is really good.my hours are 3 hours after school ends. now I'm constantly busy, but i do have weekends off.usually on weekends sebastian and i go to the mall, he's so amazing all he does is help and protect. i just hope he doesn't catch tyler flirting with me constantly.tyler is still trying to get me to go out with him. he says that the rejection makes him want me more. wtf! uggg i just want him to leave me alone, speaking of the devil here he comes, lucky sebastian had to do something.

"hey babe" tyler said

"wtf leave me alone damn, try to process this into your small ass brain i will not go out with you or even try to think about it" i said really slow

" but I'm tyler the most popular kid in sch......" i cut him off there

" i don't give an effen shit bro, go cry to your mom you man whore ok bye." with that i walked away leaving tyler there in complete shock.

i feel good that I'm the only girl tyler cant get. that probably will spread when i get to school tomarro. i will have to hear all that bs in school about how stupid i am for rejecting tyler but, whatever totally worth it.

A/N

hey guys sorry i havent updated in a while and this chapter isnt the best and its short. blame school not me. btw i started a new book ! its called my bffs are 1d. my first fanfic ever yay! so comment vote and all that over good shit. thanks!