Whats going on?

I fell back asleep and i got Sebastian to meet me in that same ally after school. The days keep getting harder and harder i keep trying to avoid ellen but its hard shes my best friend. Every day she text me the same things like where r u, r we still friends, where have u been. And i just keep ignoring them. I feel awful its been 2 weeks since we've talked face to face. So i decided to talk to her today.

"Hi ellen"

"WHAT THE HELL, WHY HAVENT YOU BEEN TALKING TO ME, YOU ARE SUCH A BITCH FOR IGNORING ME!!!!!" Ellen yelled

"Damn ellen I'm sorry I've been...umm busy"

"Fine ill except that excuse this time!But your still a bitch!"

"I know" i cooed

" we got a new student named sebastion. Oh! so you will never believe what happen to me last week, well....."

Just then a guy who looked oddly familiar approached ellen. Wait its Sebastian!

"Hey Sebastian" i said louder then intended.

"Hey babe" he said

Wait Did he just call me babe? Im confused.

"Did you just call me babe?!"

"Yeah remember"

The Sebastians voice said in my head

"Yes i have this power and play along ill explain it in the ally"

"Ummmm WHEN DID YOU GET A BOYFRIEND YOU BITCH!!!! Ellen screamed.

"Oh well its a long story."

Then the bell rang for school to end school felt so short. I told ellen i couldn't walk home because my mom and i are going out on a girls night out. She bought it and left. Then i walked over to the ally and saw Sebastian waiting.

"Hey babe" he said

"We are not in school now tell me this boyfriend/girlfriend plan."

"Well your not the kind of girl to have guy best friends so I'm your boyfriend and i must ask, will you go out with me?"

"Hmm but we barley know each other"

"I know but we did kiss and i already know you think I'm hot and i think your cute."

I turned red and he was right his eyes glittered they are so pretty and he's hot.

"I know i am and my eyes are great huh." He said

"WHAT!!!! fine ill be your girlfriend in two conditions,"

"What are they."

"one STOP READING MY THOUGHTS THERE PERSONAL and two no vampire talk in school unless its a complete and utterly important."

"Fine babe"

"Ok I'm glad we can agree now i have to go love you" i cooed

"Wait heres my number" he said

"Ok thanks."

The next day of school i was talking to ellen when Jace and sebastian approached us.

"WAIT ELLEN YOUR DATING JACE!!!!"

Jace is the 2nd most popular guy in school and hes totally hot. He has this long golden brown hair and icy blue eyes and he almost has as good a body as sebastian.

"Yup i tried to tell you yesterday it does look like your bf and my bf are buddys!"

"Hey babe." Both sebastian and jace said at the same time.

We both kissed our boy friends on the cheek and talked.

A/N

Sooooo yeah i made this chapter super long and its no the best i haven't sleep at all and its 348 in the morning sorry for grammar errors and misspellings so I'm going to see my grandma till next Sunday ill try to update on my way there tomarro or after i get back.