the fight

Like i said there was a bunch of shit going around. Like apparently i slapped him at one point, and kissed him at the other, some are even saying that we are secretly dating. Like wtf i am dating Sebastian. when Sebastian hears that on..... damn shit went down. sebastian were walking in the halls together holding hands when some girl crashed into me looked up and said slut! like wtf. and sebastian had the same expression . i turned to her and said

"what the fudge are you talking about"

"you know... you are a slut for dating two guys have you already done both of them?"she said

"no!!!! i haven't "done" anyone and Tyler is a loser no a man whore!"

"sure" she said and walked away.

" what the hell was that!" sebastian turned around and said.

"tyler asks me out about every day and i always decline him so he started to spread shit about me!"

"thats it I'm tired of all this shit! I'm going to go set this guy straight! were is this bitch!"

that was the last thing he said before storming off into the hall way.

At the end of the day i went to find Sebastian and of coarse ran into, tyler. wait thats it!

"OMG WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME, SYREENA, TYLER!!!" I yelled then i saw him Sebastian was coming! yeah my plan worked! he looks pissed off. tyler turned around to be punch in the face by sebastian. then kicked in the stomach. sebastian dragged him out side and continued to beat him up. after sebastian had said to stop messing with me, and tyler had a black eye, bloody nose, busted lip, swollen lip and probably bruised stomach, i stepped in.

"THATs ENOUGH!" i yelled

"STOP MESSING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND YOU BASTARD " Sebastian yelled one last time before getting off him and storming off.

A/N

i know its been awhile sorry next chapter will be longer and be up soon. so i started a new book its called my bffs are 1d its my first fanfic and i don't really like one direction so its not perfect.