Wolf form

"WHAT THE HELL!" Jack and I scream.

Then Kadin turned into a huge midnight black wolf, much bigger than the other one which was brown with blond highlights that gleamed in the hot summer sun. (Did I mention school ended yesterday in the book?I know but true! )

I turned around to see..................... Luke (Lol did you think the wolf was Luke?) standing there shocked then he whispered mate. Then he turned into a huge grey wolf bigger than the brown but, smaller than the black. I just stood there shocked. I looked to the black wolf and his eyes were switching from Kadin's regular ice blue to a much darker blue.I slowly approached the wolf knowing I can calm him.

"Jack can you please stop and let Kadin back out?" I said while hugging his soft furry wolf.

He purred, and noded his head.

"thank you"I replied quietly

He inhaled deeply and his eyes turned light blue again. A guy came out with clothes for all of them. They all went behind a different place to change Luke and Kadin came out in just jeans. Kadin had a 6 pack and Luke had a barley visible 6 pack. the brown wolf came out and it was a girl but not any girl but it was...........

                               A/N

I give up I'll just keep updating. thanks to the people who commented and read these.  I'll update soon.  BYE!