stares from the pack

After jumping on the bed for like 20 minutes, I sat crossed legged on the bed staring at the TV.I was watching my show....... yup Spongebob, y'all heard me right globben Spongebob! Kadin was currently at his desk in the corner of our room working on what he called alpha business even though he wasn't the alpha. The current alpha ( Kadins dad ) was meeting with other packs and will be back tomorrow. I turned to look at Kadin and he was super stressed and his hair was a mess due to him constantly running his hand through it. I jumped off the bed and quietly walk over to him in an attempt to scare the shit out of him.As soon as I was just a step away he turned around and grabbed me so I was now placed on his lap.

"And what do you think your doing?" he said slightly amused.

"Damn it! How did you know I was coming?!" I asked slightly pissed that he caught me.

"You my mate and, due to your sent that only I can smell." he replied.

"Oh, and what do I smell like?" I said seductively.

Kadins eyes then flicker from he usual bright blue to a really dark blue almost black and, he growled. I leaned down and......... asked him again. (You thought she was going to kiss him lol I'm a bitch I know.)His eyes turned back to normal and he sighed and ran his hand through his hair again.

" Don't do that. I really wanted to kiss you."

"Answer the damn question and then maybe you can." I said calmly.

He purred. HE FREAKING PURRED! YOUR A DOG NOT A MOTHER EFFEN CAT BITCH.Is what I thought.

"You smell like chocolate covered raspberries, which is my favorite dessert." he replied seductively in my ear.

I got chills feeling his breath on my ear.

"Now what about that kiss you promised me?" he said smugly.

"I said maybe" I replied smulgy.

He growled after I got up and went back to watching my show. I chuckled due to the fact he got declined of his kiss. After he returned to his work, I got up and used my vampire speed to go to him,as soon as he turned around I sat on his lap and kissed him on the lips. Sparks were dancing on my lips, the kiss only lasted 4 seconds but I still felt the tingles on my lips. We both sat there smiling like idiots. Then my stomach decided to growl.

"You hungry?" he asked sarcastically.

I nodded my head and turned red.He grabbed my hand and walked outside of his room. We walked passed many werewolves who looked at our intertwined hands. From the girls I got anger,jealous and hateful stares, guys gave me hateful and disapproving stares.

__________________

I know I'm a day late and its still kind of short. You can hate me as much as you want. I do have good news though............................................. IM GOING TO START UPDATING EVERY SATURDAY!!!  ( yay Kiara! you rock, best book ever! yay!!) Awww thanks guys no no you rock! im a lonner anyways, I'll update Saturday. See y'all later.