Cookies part 2

"Hi luna !" they all said at the same time.

"Just call me syreena guys" I replied

"Now what are your names"

"I'm Jean" A little girl with dark brown hair said.

"I'm Jack" A boy with red hair said.

"and I'm Angie. Jack is my brother " a girl with red hair like her brothers said.

"Well hello to all of you. "

We then started making the cookies. When we finished we sat at the table and ate them.

"SYREENA! " Kadin yelled

"IN HERE! " I yelled back.

When he walked in he wrapped his arms around my waste.

"let's go for a run" he said

"OK. Let me just give these guys some cookies." I said as I handed all the kids cookies. "

As soon as we got outside Kadin shifted into his big black Wolf. I was fast but not fast enough to keep up with a huge black Wolf. We both took off at the same time and i could tell he was iching to run faster. So I picked up the pace but, it still wasn't fast enough. All I could think of was how slow I was and held everyone back, I wish I was faster. I stopped and turned to my side to see no Kadin. I heard him yelling my name from about a mile away.  He finally caught up and shifted and put in some pants.  He was breathing heavily. Weird I'm not out of breath.

"I *pant* think *pant* you *pant* unlocked your *pant* first ability *pant*"

                                 A/N

I know you guys hate me and I know it's short and it's been a long time. I thought you guys would want a short chapter rather than a no chapter. Thanks for sticking with me.