the vampire and the werewolves

After he slapped me he made his way to the door and turn around.

"Dont ever raise your voice at me like that again you bitch, and listen to me next time."

I sat there for another what seemed like a day and woke up to a new face. He had really dark hair almost black. his face was pale and he looked nothing like a vampire or whatever Lucifer is. He was sexy. his face wasn't really pale but pale and he was wearing a tight blue shirt you could see his 6 pack through.

"hello im Kadin"

"Syreena, what are you? " well I wanted to know.

his chuckle was even sexy,

" Im a werewolf, and I am here to save you so lets go."

He picked me up bridal style and everywhere he touched sparks flew.

Finally he put me down, we were at some huge house it looked at least three stories tall. It was a cream color and there were like 4 or 5 visible windows from the outside. it was beautiful.

"Here we are come on" he grabbed my hand and sparks flew again.

i yanked my hand from his and stared at it. I probably looked crazy with my ridiculous hair and tattered clothes and now staring at my hand.

"What's wrong your staring at your hand."

"N-Nothing its just every time you touch me it feels weird" I decided to just ask.

"Well umm there's a logical reason for that and umm....."

Then a guy came out of the house. He had a tight black shirt with a 6 pack and had brown hair and pale skin not vampire pale though and he had big nerd glasses.

"whose the beautiful girl next to you Kadin?"

He said as he kissed my hand. I heard a low growl come out of his mouth. The guy with the brown hair ignored it.

"I'm Luke."

"Syreena" I replied

"Luke go inside and get syreena some new clothes please" he said through his gritted teeth.

"OK I will see you later babe" he whisper in my ear.

"GO NOW" Kadin yelled.

"Consider me gone" he said calmly.

"Now can you tell me why it feels weird when you touch me" I said after Luke went inside.

"Yeah...well......I'm.....your my....... umm... Mate?"