more dead

After the fight, Tyler never asked me out again and Sebastian was a lot calmer. But the war was beginning, the war between vampires and the disease. Sebastian and i were watching t.v. when the news came on.

"4 more people dead no signs of murder or any cause of death." the news lady said. i caught a glimpse of the bodys.

"they are all vampires Sebastian" i whispered.

"yeah i know......wait how did you know that?!?!"

"i don't know it just felt right."

"ok then"

"they were also killed by the disease" i said

" yeah lucky guess i assume?" he replied.

"Yup."

"Hold on the power to tell when people are vampires is for vamps over 100 and angels. how is that possible?" he said

"i don't know actually maybe i am an angel." i said sweetly.

"That isn't a combination I've ever seen." he replied

"ill ask my mom. MOM!!" i yelled. she walked into the room very swiftly.

"am i part angel?"

"ummmmmm yeah" she said in a tone that made her sound so innocent.

"Who was an angel?" i asked not at all surprised by her response.

"i was and then i made a bad choice and fell in love with a mortal aka your dad and so i got kicked out of heaven and angels blood is the best tasting,so i was jumped but i still was barley alive so i was mortal then i was bitten."

"wow" Sebastian and i said at the same time.

"so you are a angel" Sebastian said

"sweetie why are you talking to a mortal about this its not safe ill have to kill him" she said

"NO NO NO he's an angel and my boyfriend."

"it doesn't matter if he's sweet..."

i cut her off

"No no no he an actually angel with wings"

"oh ok and be carful with that disease going around please. i would rather you stay inside forever but you need food and school..... so..... please please please be careful." she said.

a/n

i know its been a while, but i always update on my phone and i got my data taken away so i try to update again really soon. i also started a new book called a werewolf story. comment, vote and share. :)