Best dream ever!

I was in a beautiful beach scene then someone appeared in front of me.

"Who are you!" i yelled out to the figure.

"Really you don't know me you did kiss me earlier, i meant to ask you did you enjoy that even if it was on the cheek?"

"Oh be quiet Sebastian!"i said

"Now i meant to ask you if you can try that kiss again but not on the cheek this time"

"But i barley know you" i said

"Trust me i know everything about you and you know a lot about me you just have to dig deep in your mind"

"Oh just shut up and kiss me"

"I thou...."

Just then i pulled him close and kissed him for real. The kissed lasted like 10 seconds. Then we pulled apart.

"Oh and syreena,"

"Yeah?"

"I lied about the whole girlfriend thing, i thought i could stay on track if i told you that"

"I dont care now, I have one question, is this the real you communicating from my dreams?" I said to him

"Yeah so you just kissed me for real" he answered.

"Good"

Then i kissed him again. This is so wrong but it feels so right! So i kept going then i woke up. Its a good thing its saturday im going back to bed and see if he can meet me later.

A/N

So i cant decide if syreena and sebastian should get together or end up be coming farther and farther a part. HELP ME DECIDE!!! i will be updating probably next week or in 2 weeks so, vote,comment and share.oh and fyi next chapter will be much longer.