twenty | stay

I'm so sorry for not updating for the past few days, I was swamped with school work :-( But to make up for it, I decided to give you guys a longer update, and it's not just a filler :) Hope you guys enjoy and let me know what you think!

"Rise and shine sleepy- God Tavi!" I bolt up in bed at the voice, and I see a mortified Klaude standing in the doorway, his hands and arms covering his eyes. I quickly pull the sheet around my naked body, covering everything from sight.

"How many times have I told you to knock?" Octavius' muffled voice barks, and I look beside me to see a very sleepy and very naked Octavius. I smile lightly, my cheeks flushing.

"How many times have I told you to put a sock on the door?" Klaude retorts, his back now turned to us.

"Klaude, just tell us what you need and then get the hell out." Octavius mutters, his head still shoved into the pillows.

"So rude, Mister." I can hear the smirk on his face. "Kane needs to see you for an urgent meeting soon. Preferably clothed."

Octavius sighs, and buries his face further in the pillows.

"Tell him I'll be there in half an hour. Now get out."

"Fine." He scoffs, sauntering out of the door.

"Bye, Klaude!" I call back, and giggle to myself.

I let out a little squeak as Octavius wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me down onto the bed next to him.

"Octavius," I laugh breathily as he nuzzles his head into my chest, falling back to sleep no doubt.

"Five more minutes." He grumbles, sounding like a little boy. It is so unbelievably adorable.

I sigh, knowing that five minutes could soon turn into another hour, and I didn't want to be blamed for him missing an important meeting. I begin to concoct a plan, smirking when I think of the perfect one.

I slowly move down so that we're eye level, and he pulls me closer. We're near the edge of the bed, with me in the middle and him on the side.

"Octavius?" I ask, and move in close.

"Mhm?" He responds, his eyes still closed.

"Brace yourself."

His eyes open just as I push him off the bed. I giggle in triumph, watching as he sits up and rubs his eyes. He scowls at me, his face covered in sleep lines.

"Alessandra, I swear to God," he mutters, standing up and facing me.

I blush furiously, looking at his naked body.

"Octavius, go get dressed."

"No." He whispers, and pulls me up to my feet to stand on the bed. He's still taller than me, standing at the side of the bed and me on top of it.

"I need motivation to get ready." His voice is husky and so unbelievably addictive.

"How bout," I whisper back, my face right in front of his, "If you don't get ready, I'll walk to that meeting without getting dressed."

His eyes turn gold, and a soft growl escapes him.

"Mine." He growls and picks me up, and I moan as I wrap my legs around him to avoid falling. He begins walking towards the bathroom and turns on the large shower. He sets me down on the tile floor and closes the shower door behind him. He gazes down at me, water droplets hanging off his impossibly long eyelashes. He grabs a bottle of shampoo, and softly rubs it into my long hair, and I close my eyes at the sparks between eyes. He rinses my hair, and I turn to face him, grabbing soap. I begin to lather his shoulders, his chest, his stomach, and lower in soap and growls escape him every time I touch his skin.