part two | eleven | distractions

| I know that this update is so so so so so late, but here it is! I'll try and make it extra long |

I am fuming. 

I am as red as a lobster and I'm pretty sure you could mistake my ears for a chimney. Who the hell does he think he is, making me remember all those details? How the hell is that going to help me to improve?

As I storm away from Dr. Sanchez' office, people part like the dead sea in front of me, too afraid to ask if I'm okay. But I just ignore them, continuing my stamped for my wing. 

I reach the door, banging it open with all my might, and I hear it crack back on its hinges. 

Breathing heavily, my gaze is met with a frozen Klaude and Octavius, who are both sitting on the couch, Klaude's hand hovering mid-air, a piece of popcorn grasped in his hands. 

Klaude's face is agape, his mouth ready to crunch into the popcorn, and his gaze shifts from the snack to me, to Octavius. Typical.

Octavius scans my face with a squint, trying to read the source of my anger. 

Nobody says anything for a moment. 

"Popcorn?" Klaude asks gingerly, sticking his hand out with uncertainty, as if he thinks I'll reach forward and bite his hand off. 

"Baby?" Octavius begins to say gently, starting to stand up from the couch. 

"Who the fuck does he think he is?!" I shout suddenly, causing Octavius and Klaude to freeze once again. 

"Who-"

"I bet he's not even a doctor!" I rant, beginning to pace back and forth like a madwoman, my hands waving at nothing in particular as I begin my rampage. "I'll bet he just got one of those online degrees, like those ads online that say you can become a priest on the internet! His name probably isn't Sanchez! Maybe he's some sort of spy or evil person-"

"Ale!" I stop my pacing at Octavius and Klaude's shared interruption, my chest heaving. 

Octavius and Klaude share a look, nodding, and I just stand there confused, one hand moving to my hip. 

"What?" I ask finally, exhausted. 

They turn to me, a sly grin stretching across Klaude's face. 

"This." He grins, and they both fly towards me, and I barely have time to scream when Octavius grabs my legs and Klaude grabs my arms. 

"OCTAVIUS!" I screech, trying to wriggle out of their grasps, but failing miserably. "PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW." 

"No can do, baby." He chuckles, and I sigh, allowing them to carry me. I grow slightly worried when I see they are carrying me towards a hallway I haven't explored in the wing before. The ceiling is tiled, as are the walls and floors. The smell of chlorine hits my nose and I realize what they are doing. 

I only just start hearing the sound of moving water when I open my mouth to protest. 

"One?" Klaude asks Octavius, and he nods with a sly grin. 

"Two." Octavius continues. 

"DON'T YOU DAR-"

"THREE!" They shout and the next thing I know, I am surrounded by a white pool filled with water, and I break through the surface of the water, sputtering. 

"OCTAVIUS!" I scream, pushing my hair back from out of my eyes. I open them, and freeze when I don't see the two jerks anywhere. 

I whirl around the water, scanning the sides for any sign of them. Nothing. 

"Klaude? Octavius?" I call out quietly, nervous suddenly. 

"Boo." I hear behind me and I scream before I am pulled underneath the water by my leg, my whole body thrashing around. 

I surface again, coming face to face with a soaked and cackling Octavius. Klaude is nowhere in sight but right now the only thing I'm focused on is how freaking angry I am with the big bad alpha. 

I reach forward and tackle him, smacking him upside the head. 

"You-Little-Bitch." I say between slaps, but he only seems amused by my attempts to scold him, as his hands go around my waist and he raises me above his head. My t-shirt is stuck to my skin as are my leggings. Water from the clothes and my hair drip down onto his cheeks. 

"Octavius put me down!" I shout but I can't help the smile from creeping up my face, no matter how hard I try to suppress it.

"Hm, alright, as you wish." He says, and he throws me into the pool. I come up for air, wiping my hair again out of my eyes. 

"It's on, like donkey kong." I hiss, and I begin to pull off my leggings, throwing them to the side of the pool, and I discard my heavy t-shirt, leaving me in my black underwear. 

I smirk, knowing he'll be too distracted to notice...

I leap forward, climbing onto his back and dunking him under the water. He whirls around, grabbing me around the ankle and pulls me down with him.

Smooth as a ninja, I pull him back towards me, managing to twist myself so that I end up on his shoulder as he stands up. His hands automatically go to my thighs so I don't fall, and I grab at his nose, pinching it. 

"Hey!" He says in a nasally voice that causes me to almost fall off his shoulders in laughter. "Foul!" 

"I don't see a referee, so no foul." I snap back triumphantly, pinching his cheeks next. 

"Oh, so no rules?" He asks, flipping me off his shoulders so I am forced to hug him around his chest, my legs wrapping around his bare waist. I try to wiggle away but his hands latch onto my waist, holding me to him tightly. 

We're both breathing heavily and smiles are permanently plastered on our lips. I release one arm from around his neck to drag my hair back, and I watch as his eyes scan over me. 

"You're such a child." I say breathily, brushing his hair away from his forehead. 

"I am if you want me to be." He responds huskily, his eyes drawn to the droplets of water that drip from my lips. 

We both pause, considering his words. 

"Yeah, that doesn't sound right." He says with a hearty and husky chuckle, and I am about to detach myself from his hold but his grip is vice like. 

He groans in disapproval at my attempts to go back to the open water, and his hands slip from my thighs to my behind, hoisting me up higher so that I am looking down on him. 

"Did I tell you that you're beautiful today?" He whispers hoarsely, his eyes wide in wonder. 

"At least twice." I laugh softly. 

"Not enough." He whispers back. 

My heart melts a bit at that, and I draw him closer, kissing him lightly before pulling away. He groans, and pulls me back, kissing me harder. The kiss tastes of peppermint and chlorine and Octavius. 

Again, I'm so sorry for the late updates lately, I have been so crazy busy with school and my life but I promise that will not happen that frequently! (Please don't hate me)

Love you!