thirty three | papa

Yesterday, i was so excited to see that "Octavius" was ranked #980 in werewolf!! thank you guys <3

 My tears have dried, but my mind is still in hysterics. I don't know how much time has passed, seconds, hours, or eons since Titan left me down here. My nails are bloody and ragged from scratching at the door at the top of the damn and mossy stairs, and my pants are ripped and damn with crimson liquid from crawling down the stairs on my knees. I feel like a rabid animal in the smallest and cruelest of cages.

I sit directly under the light, grasping my head from both sides, rocking slowly back and forth.

It's all my fault. It's all my fault. It's all my fault.

"Alessandra." I scream at the sudden croak of my father's voice. I hear the dragging of chains and watch his mangled form crawl over to me.

"Daddy." I whimper. I can see his face now, or what is left of it.

"Please don't cry, hija."

The name brings fresh tears to my eyes, which ready themselves to fall in the pattern of trails on my cheeks.

"He's going to kill him, papa." I sniff, and I squeeze my eyes shut.

"Who?"

"My mate."

My father's eyes shine for a moment with a hint of happiness.

"You've found your mate?"

"Yes, papa. His name is Octavius, Alpha."

"You don't mean Octavius of the Blood Moon Pack?" His brows lower into a slight frown.

I bow my head.

"Yes, but he's not like Titan. He loves me, and I love him, but it's my fault he's going to die."

"Have hope, hija. Those who have love in their hearts are stronger than any beast."

"But you have love, papa, and Titan still kept you down here, in this hell."

"But that is where you are wrong. Titan cannot defeat me, for I am alive, and as long as that is true, I am winning."

I look into my father's eyes, the irises that hold wisdom and has seen more things in his years that many will witness in a lifetime.

Alessandra, what has happened? Where are you? Where is your father?

I jump at Octavius' voice in my mind, and I sit up quickly, a ghost of a smile plastered in my eyes.

Octavius, I'm sorry, I love you, I'm sorry.

Alessandra, what the fuck is going on, where are you, are you okay?

I look around me at the dark and filthy stone chamber.

That's an excellent question.

Never mind that, it was a trick, Octavius. I'm locked in some cellar with my father, Titan is getting this army together.

That son of a bitch, I'm gonna tear him apart. I'll find you soon, love.

I exhale a sigh of relief and slump back to the ground.

"What's happened, hija?"

"Octavius is coming to get us."

"Alessandra, he must be careful, Titan has been lacing bullets with wolfsbane, I can hear him planning sometimes through the drains. He has spies and pack members inside Blood Moon pack."