twenty four | from his eyes

Prepare for another scorcher. 

BTW this is in Octavius' POV!

The bed is cold next to me as I awaken, and I see I am alone in my bed. I rub my eyes slightly, shaking away sleep and heaviness of dreams. God, last night was amazing-

Alessandra. I bolt up straight, and stand up from the bed quickly. Where the hell is she? My mind is going crazy, having my mate out of my sight, especially after finding my father alive.

"Alessandra!" I call out, and I walk over to the bathroom, flinging the door open and finding an empty space. My heart is in overdrive, beating a million times faster than a bird's, ready to burst out of my chest any moment. I stop and try to listen for her breathing in the wing, but I can't hear anything over my racing thoughts.

God dammit.

"Alessandra!" I call again, this time louder. I stalk out of my room, and open the door to her's, again empty.

The room is filled with her scent, roses and chocolate, and she fills my senses. My heart pounds in my ears and I rush out of her room.

I need to find her. I need to find her. I need to-

I round the corner into the main foyer and kitchen.

And there she is. Dressed only in one of my shirts, which falls just to the middle of her smooth thigh, and shifts slightly as she dances to the song she is humming. I breath for what seems like the first time in years and rush over behind her, and wrap my arms around her waist. She jumps, but melts into me as soon as my warmth hits her.

"Morning." She purrs, and leans her head back into my shoulder.

So beautiful, so fucking perfect.

"I got worried." I whisper breathlessly. A crease forms between her brows and she turns to me, her chest against mine.

"Why?" Her face is full of concern and nerves.

"When I woke up, you weren't there." I lean my forehead against her's, curling a strand of her silky hair in my fingers.

"I'm sorry." She whispers, and wraps her arms around my neck. I hold her close before gripping her rear and lifting her up onto the counter, her giggle filling my ears with music. I stand in between her legs, pulling her to me closer, as she wraps around me.

"I didn't mean to scare you." She says as her fingers trace the line of my collar.

"It's alright." I growl at the touch of her skin on my neck, tracing every line, every contour.

"What about now?" She asks, with a hint of tease in her voice.

"What do you mean?" I pull her face closer to mine, and she leans into me.

"Am I scaring you now?" She smiles mischievously, and her lips graze mine so softly, like a whisper of wind against my mouth. I try to pull her lips to mine but she pulls back, her eyes full of laughter and lust.

"Come here." I mutter, sliding my hands down past her back and she gasps slightly.

"You didn't answer my question." Her fingers slide under my shirt, and heat erupts everywhere she touches.

"No." I breath before I pull her towards me, gripping under her, and wrapping her legs tighter around me.

She is everywhere and everything and I can't imagine a place I'd rather be surrounded by. She is my air, and with each kiss she breaths life into me, and every inhale is not enough, I need more, want more, she is a necessity more important than water or earth, she is my world, mine.

Our lips move together, a dance of fire and ice and touch and I have five senses but I want do more than those five senses can achieve. She is gasping and moaning and pulling away for air but I pull her back, because any second that I am not touching her is a second wasted, and I want to give purpose to every instant I am with her.

She pulls away slightly, causing me to growl, but she places a finger over my lips, quieting me. She pushes off the counter, standing in front of me. Her hands guide my shirt over my head, and she is moving lower and lower down my body and I am in bliss.

Sparks last years and decades and centuries, but when she moves back to kiss me again, I feel as though time has no meaning. I pull away at last, and rest my arms against the counter, one hand on either side of her hips. Our breathing is unsteady and sharp, mixing together like the most perfect harmony.

"So perfect." I whisper, kissing her nose lightly.

"Aw!" We both jump at the voice.

"Klaude, get the fuck out!" We scream simultaneously, and we hear his laughter echo down the hall.

"You really need to get a better lock." Alessandra breathes.

"Or he needs a better brain." And we laugh together, as one. 

Hope you enjoyed!

This was a little bit of a filler, but I decided to mix it up by making it in Octavius' POV. 

VOTE/COMMENT/READ/FOLLOW/SHARE/ENJOY