twenty one | reunions

To make up for my lack of updating, I decided to update twice today! Brace yourselves for a terrifying and shocking twist at the end ;) 

 "Klaude, could you get me a painkiller?" I pretend to groan in pain. Klaude arrived at the wing fifteen minutes ago, my "babysitter". I've been itching to put my plan into action, first step: Distract Klaude. Which shouldn't be too hard considering he has the attention span of a goldfish and the immaturity of a 12 year old boy.

"Why, what's hurting you?" He asks, turning his attention away from the TV.

"I'm getting really bad stomach pains, because of feminine problems." I clasp a hand over my lower stomach, letting out another fake moan of pain.

"Can't you just like, massage it or something to make it feel better?" He says, shifting uncomfortably.

"Well, I could tell you all about how this beautiful time of the month occurs," I widen my eyes.

Klaude doesn't say anything, so I begin, "Well, you see, every month, my uterus sheds its lining, making my uterus a nice place for babies to grow, and so all the blood and fluids come out of my-"

"Okay Okay!" He shouts, jumping up from the couch. I mentally smirk, my plan working perfectly.

"Where do you keep the Advil?" He calls from the kitchen, but I made sure to hide all the Advil in my room.

"It's in my bathroom, my bedroom door should be open." I respond, and stand up as I wait for the sound of my door shutting. Once I hear it, I creep towards the front door, gently opening it. It creaks slightly, and I wince, waiting for the sound of footsteps. There is only silence.

Quickly and silently, I shut the door behind me and make my way to the entrance of the mansion. There aren't many people around, so I am able to sneak through the halls unseen. I exit the mansion and feel crisp winter air on my face.

I move away from the mansion, and stand at the tree line of the forest. Stripping, I pull off my clothes and hang them on a nearby tree. I brace myself and shift into my white wolf. The shift is painful, since I haven't done it in weeks, and I howl slightly. After taking a few steps, I raise my nose and sniff, searching for the smell of cinnamon. I find it almost immediately, and begin to race through the trees after it.

As my legs travel swiftly, I feel as if I am flying, cold wind kissing my face. The trees are frosted with snow and ice, a blur of white in the corners of my vision as I whisk through the brush.

The smell is growing closer, fire and sweetness filling my mild and I have to resist the urge to howl at the intoxicating aroma. Soon, I can smell several other wolves, and I slow my pace, not wanting to draw attention. Suddenly, I see them, a large semicircle of wolves, no doubt led by Octavius. They are slowing slightly, indicating our approach on the unknown pack. I match their pace, making sure to stay a safe distance behind.

Then, I see it. The mansion is huge and grey stone, like a medieval castle filled with dungeons. The pack in front of me stops, and I stop with it, hiding behind a large oak tree. A large black wolf moves to the front of them, and I immediately know it is Octavius. He's as beautiful as wolf as he is as a man. He is huge, nearly the size of a small horse, but bigger and more muscular. My wolf yearns to run to him, to finally see him as his true Alpha form. But I reign her in.

Octavius suddenly shifts back, pulling on clothing that another wolf hands him. I creep a bit closer, finding another tree to hide behind. I hear footsteps, and look up at the mansion to see a pack of snarling and howling wolves exit it, appears as if from nowhere. In the lead is a humongous pitch black wolf, whose teeth are bared and dripping.

The aggressive pack stops about twenty feet away from Octavius, waiting to strike.

"I am Octavius Black, Alpha of Blood Moon pack. Name your Alpha and pack." Octavius' voice booms over the snowy plain, and I hold my breath, waiting for a response.

The silence is deafening, pressing against my ears like wax.

"Shift." Octavius orders.

The gigantic black wolf steps forward, its eyes a glowing red, the color of fresh blood and death.

The sound of cracking bones begins to fill the plain, sounding like cracks of a whip against flesh. The wolf's hair begins to disappear into tan skin, as the man is handed clothing which he pulls on quickly. I step closer to see the man's face, and confusion and shock fill me as I do.

A long scar crosses his face, one eye completely shut as the line drags through his rough skin. Despite his grotesque appearance, it was obvious that in another life, a younger life, he was quite handsome. I cannot quite place this man, but it itches at the back of my memory fiercely.

But it is Octavius' reaction that reveals this man's identity.

Octavius stumbles back, all of his muscles tightening like coiled springs. I can smell and sense the fear radiating from him, as well as pure hatred and disgust.

As the man steps even closer, alarms blast into my mind, and I almost scream at the sight of the monster.

"Hello, Son." The man sneers, showing crooked and black teeth, and my howl of terror is hidden underneath Titan's evil cackle. 

DUN DUN DAH! Holy crap! 

(in case you don't remember from the beginning, Titan is the name of Octavius' evil father, who they thought was dead)

VOTE/COMMENT/READ/FOLLOW/SHARE/ENJOY