Chapter 7

I felt bad deleting Sterek one shots so I updated.
This chapter is more about Sciles ☺️
Let's see if you guys were right about who is the unknown number! 😈

Stiles P.O.V

I told Derek I was going for a walk. I was in my house still, where would he go? He can't tell the pack that he's back. Scott can smell him back in Beacon Hills.

I wonder if Derek is still with Braeden. I hope not, I kind of get jealous when he is with her. I don't like her, she stole Derek from me...

Scott is calling me, I should of changed my phone number. He is probably calling me so I can help him find Malia. He can find her, I don't have any werewolf powers so I can't help anyways. But, I still answer.

Me- yeah Scott?

He is really getting me annoyed, he is the one who broke our friendship.

Scott- I... Think we should talk.

Me- talk about what? About Malia? Is she okay?

Scott- yeah Malia is okay, I found her, she... She was with Theo for some apparent reason. She needed his help but she said she made a mistake asking for his help. But, no, this is not about her. It's... About us.

Me- there is nothing to talk about.

Scott- yes there is, I, uh, made a mistake and-

Me- a mistake? A mistake?! Scott, you left me because I by accident killed Donovan in self-defence! You left me for a year, I had no friends! I was alone for a year!

Scott- Wait, you 'had' no friends? You're talking in past tense, you have a new friend?

Me- uh, well... Why would I tell you? Just, please! I-

Scott- Fine! I'm sorry! Did you want to hear that? Please, we need to talk about this, not on the phone, come over, please Stiles... Please.

Me- whatever.

We both hang up, why do we need to talk about this? And why now?

Well, I'm just gonna-

Shit, Theo...

He is walking up to me, no no no... "Hello Stiles, he is back, huh?" He said and smirked. Oh my god...

He was the unknown number...

The whole time.

"Theo, it was you?! What do you want from me?! Just leave me alone!" I yelled at him.

"Don't tell me what to do Stiles." He replied, he walks closer to me punches me right in the jaw.

"Ouch! Theo! What are you-" he punches me in the jaw again, knocking me to the floor. He kicks me over and over. I scream in pain. He climbs on top of me, punching me over and over again. "Theo! Stop!" I yelled, I kicked him off of me, I punch him, he just grins.

"You are just a human Stiles, you can't hurt me." Feeling like passing out, he punches me again. All of a sudden, I hear a werewolf roar, it's Scott.

He runs over to Theo knocking him to the floor, beating him.

I couldn't see what was happening. I was about to pass out. I hear someone run away, Theo ran away from Scott.

I hear footsteps walking over to me. "Stiles! Are you okay?!" He cried nervously, holding me to his chest. He takes my pain away, I start to feel a little better. I don't really feel like passing out now. "He is such an idiot, Stiles, I am sorry about-"

"Scott, h-how did you know-"

He interrupts me. "Doesn't matter right now Stiles." He helps me on my feet and pulls me into a warm hug, I couldn't help but hug him back, I hear him crying, so I started to cry too. "I need my best friend again." He said, hugging me tighter.

"Me too." I replied, I cry even harder.

"I don't care that you killed Donovan, I'm sorry for believing Theo, I miss you, I'm sorry for everything."

"I forgive you."

"Thank god! I love you bro so much."

"I love you too."'

"Let's go to my house and clean up, we are only 2 minutes away."

"Okay."

Thank God... Scott and I back together.

Yay! Stiles and Scott are best friends again, I had to make them best friends, I couldn't stand writing No sciles. Vote, comment, follow, share!

- Sammy