Chapter 9

I'm going back to updating every Monday and Friday! So, next update is Monday!

Derek P.O.V

We were about kiss, until someone called Stiles, it's wrecked the whole moment. When he hanged up the phone, all he said was 'um...' It was kind of awkward so I say...

"Where were we?" He runs towards me and smashes our lips together. I wrap my arms around his waist and close the gap between us. The kiss becomes more passionate. He sucks and locks my lower lip, which makes me open my mouth letting his tongue in.

He stumbles and falls onto his bed, I climb on top of him kissing and sucking his neck, making his moan. He growls at me because I left hickeys.

I break the kiss to take off my shirt, Stiles smirks. He kisses me again, I lift up Stiles's shirt, helping him take it off. When it is off, I notice his abs I didn't know he had. I look surprised, which makes Stiles confused. I kiss his stomach, to his neck, then his chin and back to his lips.

I've been a long time for this.

Sorry don't do anymore then that 😆

--

I wake up with Stiles in my arms. I snuggle closer to him. He starts to groan and opens his eyes. I look into those beautiful hazel brown eyes and peck his lips.

"What time is it?" Stiles asked me.

I check the time on my phone. "5:33 in the morning." I replied, he groans again and falls back in my arms.

"Come on Stiles, let's get out of bed."

"No..." I holds me tightly.

"Stiles..."

"I said no."

"Fine."

I close my eyes, I slowly drift back to sleep.

Okay, next chapter will be longer!
Vote, comment, share, follow!

- Sammy