Chapter 11

Next update is Monday!

Derek P.O.V

I think I am going to surprise Stiles with a date, I know, sounds very unlike me. But, I want Stiles to try to forget about all the crazy things going on right now. "Stiles." I said wrapping my arms around him from the behind.

"Der! You scared me!" He yelled and turns around pecking my lips.

"Sorry, Did you just call me Der?" I asked and raised my eyebrow.

"You don't want me to call you Der? Fine, I'll call, you Derbear." He pulls away from me and grins. Derbear?!

"Derbear? Oh my god. Please don't call me that." I replied.

"Okay okay..." Stiles checks his phone and looks nervous and shocked.

"What?" I questioned walking over to him. He shows me what someone messaged him. It was the Theo... The unknown number.

Unknown number: I wanted to kill you Stiles... Or maybe the Dread Doctors can kill you for me? I'll ask them... They kill better.

Dread doctors? What are those? "Stiles... What are Dread doctors...?"

Stiles P.O.V

I get this message from my phone. Damn it, it's Theo. Oh my god...

Unknown number: I wanted to kill you Stiles... Or maybe the Dread Doctors can kill you for me? I'll ask them... They kill better.

No... Not dread doctors... Please not them...

"What?" Derek said confused and walks over to me. I show him the message. "Stiles... What are Dread Doctors...?"

I take deep breath. "Dread doctors... Well, They were scientists who worshiped the supernatural." I started. "They found the secrets in electromagnetic forces that allowed them to prolong their lives, give them power and make people forget about them. They can induce life-like hallucinations that can incapacitate anyone who gets in their way."

Derek looked stunned. "Seriously?"

"Yeah." He replied. He looked so like he was going burst. I think I should ask him on a date now... Since everything is going on.

"Stiles... Do you wanna go out?" I asked, he turned around and raised his eyebrow.

"You wanna go on a date?" He looks surprised.

"Yes, with you." I hold his hands.

"Really?" He sounded happy now, thank god.

"Why do you think I asked?" I kiss him softly.

"Okay, let's go on a date... Just so you know, never been on one forever."

"Same."

"I probably never been on a date for 20 years."

"Excuse me?!"

He laughed. "Okay okay, forget I said that."

First date?

First date.

They are going on there first date together! Vote - comment - share - follow

- Sammy