Chapter 22

Hey guys sorry for not updating I'm on vacation right now... Btw I just want to point out some of you are reading chapter 20 before 19 😂

Stiles P.O.V

It has been 2 days, Melissa told me I am good now. My leg is broken and I have crutches, but everything else is okay. Derek brings me back to my house. Derek opens the door, the house. It's all clean and everything,Thank god. My dad is drinking coffee in the kitchen. He puts down his cup and walks to towards Derek and I.

He gives me a hug. "Hey son."

"Hey dad." I replied.

My Dad and Derek shakes hands. "Ah, come here." Dad said and bring Derek in an embrace, well they are getting along."Thank you for taking care of my son."

"No problem Sheriff." Derek responded.

The hug breaks. "Please, call me John." Derek nods his head and he puts his arm around my waist.

"I'm going to help bring to his room." Derek said to dad and Derek helps me walk upstairs to my room. I sit on my bed and put my crutches down. Derek sits down next to me and pecks my lips.

I get a message from Dr. Deaton, telling me to get to his place ASAP. I show Der the message and we share a look.

--

Derek and I get to Deaton's Clinic, we open the door and Deaton is there. "Good, you two are here." He said.

"Hey, Dr, Deaton. What's going on?" I asked.

"Stiles, I found out something else about you two being mates. Your mate has to be a supernatural creature." He replied.

But... I'm not a supernatural creature... I'm sure of it. I'm just a skinny defenceless human. Right? Derek and I exchange looks. "Stiles, I think I need to do a few tests on you, to see if you really are human. It might hurt-"

"No, he isn't doing them." Derek responded to Deaton, taking my hand. Overprotective Derek...

"It's fine, Derek." I tell Derek.

"Derek, he needs to do these tests. Or we will never know if he is human or not, I think I might know what stiles is." Deaton said.

"Like what?" Derek answered.

" There is something called a shadowhunter, ever heard of the book the mortal instruments?"

"Yeah... Why?" I asked.

"Well Shadowhunters, the myth is true. There is such thing as shadowhunters, and I think you might be one."

Derek looks at me confused. "Wait, so what is a shadowhunter?"

"It's a human-angel hybrids, that hunt demons." I said, oh gosh. If there is such thing as shadowhunters, that means there is such thing as demons! Oh... My... Gosh...

"Stiles, can I see your birth mark?" Dr. Deaton asked, I nodded. I pull my shirt up from the back. My birth mark is weird, but if you think about it...

Derek and Deaton look at it. "It's called Enkeli. It is one of most powerful marks, it signifies your angelic powers."

"So, I'm a shadowhunter?" Deaton nodded. Oh shit, I'm a shadowhunter?! "How did you know I was this thing?"

"Well, I knew your mother. I always knew she was a shadowhunter, but never said anything. I saw her tattoos she had, those were the shadowhunter marks, runes." My mom was a shadowhunter? Are you kidding me?

What does this all mean? What's going to happen now?

Yay! Shadowhunters! I love that show, if you never watched the show or read the books, don't worry. I won't make the a Sterek/shadowhunter crossover or something, just got the idea of the creature shadowhunters from it. Please Vote, comment and follow! I love reading all your comments, Please keep commenting! (Shadowhunters idea from Nisoul )

- Sammy.