Chapter 17

Derek P.O.V

I am trying to call Chris, he isn't answering. He is with the Calaveras still, I think. This time he answers.

Chris- Derek? Where are you?

Me- I am in Beacon Hills.

Chris- why?

Me- something is going on. A new type of creature, chimera... It's trying to kill Stiles. We need your help... We need you here in a few hours.

Chris- I can't leave the Calaveras... You know I can't-

Me- just leave! Say that you will come back soon, there are people in Beacon Hills that need help.

Chris- fine. I will try, but I won't be there in a few hours.

Me- thanks Chris, but hurry, someone might die.

--

I told Stiles that Chris is on his way, hopefully. This Theo, needs to die. When I get the Chance, I am going to kill him. He texted Alexander an hour ago saying he's coming to kill him in 7 hours. If Chris doesn't come, he is in trouble. And, Stiles. What if he tries to hurt Stiles? Oh yeah, I'll just kill him.

No one hurts my Stiles.

Speaking of Stiles, he's trying to get Scott to help us. He is texting him and calling him, but he isn't answering. He must be mad still. Ugh, he should be mad at me, not Stiles. Well he probably is mad at me, but mostly mad at Stiles. How could he hurt Stiles like this? He hurt Stiles... No one hurts my Stiles... So I think I should kill Scott.
No... Stiles would be mad at me if I do.

Stiles calls Scott again, he doesn't answer. He about to call him again but I grab his phone from him. "Hey!" Stiles said and tried to get the phone from his hand, but I don't let him. "Give it!" He struggles to get it from me.

"Never..." I replied and smirked. He starts to tickle me, shit no. We fall on Alexander's couch. "Stop Stiles! Stop!" He almost got the phone from my hand, ah! I never told him tickling me was my weakness.

To make him stop, I smash my lips into his, distracting him from getting the phone. He kisses back, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. His hand travels until my shirt.

"Excuse me... Um... Sorry to interrupt..." Alexander walked in and said, our lips parted and we got up. "But, is anyone else coming?"

"Well, I was trying to get someone to come... But..." Stiles said, giving me a death glare.

"I think I got this hunter to come, pretty sure he is coming to help." I responded.

"Okay, I am trying to get this guy from my pack to come, I never talked to him for a long time. His name is Aaron... I wonder if he will want to see me again..." Alexander said and looked down.

"If he is from your pack, he should want to see you again, or did anything happen between you two?" Stiles replied.

"Well... He kissed me... Then he just left ..."

"Oh, so, did You get a hold of Aaron?"

"No..."

"Maybe he will answer..."

"Maybe not..."

"Don't worry, if he kissed you, he likes you, so he will answer."

"Okay."

Stiles P.O.V

Alexander goes back to calling this guy Aaron. If Scott isn't answering, maybe I should call Liam, Kira, And Malia. I don't know about Lydia... I hope she's okay. I will Liam, he will get the rest of the pack.

Liam- Stiles?

Me- hey...

Liam- oh my god, I never talked you for a long time. How are you? Scott said your with Derek...

Me- I'm good.

Liam- just so you know, Scott really needs you. Scott isn't mad at you... He's just upset that you never told him you were back.

Me- really?

Liam- yeah. Anyway, why did you call?

Me- me and Derek need your help. This friend of ours, Theo is gonna kill him, we need to protect him. Can you get the pack to help?

Liam- yes, I can try.

Me- thanks Liam, you are the best. I will send you the address.

Liam- okay, bye.

Me- bye Liam.

I hang up and send him the address. "Der, Liam is going to get the pack to come." I tell Derek. He nods his head.

I am gonna see the pack again...

Vote, comment, follow and share! Luv you all :)

- Sammy