Chapter 21

Stiles P.O.V

I wake up in chained up to a chair. I look around... Seriously Theo? A sewer? I hope Derek will find me... He will find me, I have faith in him.

Theo walks in. "Look who is awake." Theo said and smirks.

"Shut up Theo." Oh gosh, I think he is pissed at me because I said that. I takes out his claws and freaking scratches me, ouch! "What the hell Theo!" I yelled at him.

"Don't say shut up to me Stiles."

"Shut up. Oops! I said it again." I said, I'm not afraid of this bitch.

He looks even more angry and takes out a blade, pleas don't tell me that he going to do what I'm thinking he is going to do...

--

After like 15 minutes of torturing me... Theo stops. He growls and puts the blade down. I breath in and close my eyes, see, the problem with being a human, is that you don't heal... "They found you." He said.

"Who? Derek?" I asked.

He looks at me and gives me a look. Yes! Derek is here! I really need him right now.

Suddenly, 3 people run in. I can't really tell because I feel like passing out. I think one of the is Liam... It's really blurry.

There is a fight happening, I can tell by what I hear and kinda see.

Someone runs over to me and starts to take the chains off me. "Hey, Stiles. It's okay." A voice says... It's Derek. Thank goodness.

He takes off the chains and takes my pain away. I don't really feel like passing out anymore. I look around, Theo is on the ground... I think dead. Liam and Malia are on the floor... "Can you walk?" Derek asked me.

"No..." I responded.

He looks at the wounds on me. "Son of a bitch." Derek said. He picks me up, bridal style. "Malia, call Melissa." Malia nods her head and Derek, Liam and Malia start rushing to the hospital.

--

"Well, stiles... You win."

"Win what?"

"You win... But... I will kill you. I will..."

"Theo... What have I ever done to you?"

"You don't know?"

"No, Theo... That's why I asked."

"You will find out sooner or later. But always remember Stiles... This. Isn't. Over."

I wake up in a hospital bed. Derek is on a chair beside the bed asleep. He starts to open his eyes and sees me awake. He gets up and stands beside the bed, he takes my hand and squeezes it tightly. "How long was I out?" I asked him.

"4 hours." Derek replied. "How are you feeling?"

"Tired I guess." I move over on the bed so Derek can lay down beside me. He gets on the bed with me and I wraps my arm around his chest. I nuzzle my head in his chest and close my eyes. "What happened with Theo?" I whispered.

"Liam got something from Deaton's that he gave Liam. He said Deaton told him it kill chimeras. He is dead Stiles. He is gone for good."

Dead? Theo is dead? I can't believe it, for all the things he has done to ruin my life... He is dead. But... My dream. He said this isn't over... Maybe I was just stressed, it's nothing. I hope. "Really?"

"Yeah. Now that he gone, we can figure it out what is going on with your dad. I went to go check up on him while you were here, he was asleep, there was bottles of liquor and everything... everywhere."

Shit, my dad. I still didn't figure out what was going on with him. I was so caught up in This Theo stuff I didn't have time to help my dad with his drinking problem.

Someone knocks at the door. Derek gets up from the bed and walks to the door to open it, he opens it and everyone is there; Scott, Malia, Liam, Allison, Kira, Lydia, Mason, Alex and Aaron. "Hey bro!" Scott runs to me and embraces me.

"How are you?" Lydia said and sat on the bed.

"I'm okay." I answered, Lydia smiles. "Not to be rude or anything, but, Why are all of you here?"

"Just wanted to come see you, we were all worried about you." Allison replied and stands beside Scott. Kira looks at the two, I can tell she is jealous of them, even though Scott and Allison aren't dating. They moved on from each other.

"I think I'm okay now to leave." I try to get up, but Derek stops me.

"You aren't okay to leave yet." He said and gave me a glare, I frown. I need to see my dad.

"I need to see my dad, Derek."

"I'm right here stiles."

I turn to the door, my dad is here. He looks perfectly fine! He is wearing his uniform and he is cleaned up. "Dad..." I said. He walks over to me and I hug him tightly. That was the cue for the pack to leave. "Dad... Why-"

"When I heard what happened to you, I freaked out. I'm not drinking anymore Stiles... I stopped a few days ago... I figured that you needed me, and I shouldn't of been like that."

He stopped drinking... He actually stopped drinking... Everything is turning out okay... Finally. Theo is dead, Scott and I are okay, and dad stopped drinking.

Maybe things will start to get back to normal.

Well, everything is starting to be happy! Spoiler, next chapter, stiles is going to figure something about himself next chapter. Okay... Why do I keep doing that. Vote, comment, follow!

- Sammy