Chapter one

Dagger's POV

New place, I hope they accept me. Most people hate me when they find out about me. I walk up to the gates. Behind the gates I see a young guy around my age with blue hair.
"Hello can I speak with the lord of this village?" I say.
" Umm, sure let me go grab her. Garroth! Can you come watch the gates for a minute?" The blue haired guy says.
"Sure, hold on I'm coming!" Says a unknown voice. The next thing I know a blonde hair blue eyed guy comes down the pathway.
"Who's this Dante?"
"I don't know but she wants to talk to Lord Aphmau." Say the blue haired guy, named Dante.

Aphmau's POV

I was talking to Laurance when suddenly Dante came running up the path way.
"Lord Aphmau, someone is at the gates asking to talk to you." He says.
"Ok any idea who it is?" I say as we walk toward the gates.
"No clue she, well I think it's a she, is wearing a black cloak that covers her face. Though for some reason I recognize hey voice." He says. As we get closer to the gates I see Garroth talking to someone in front of the gates. The figure he's talking to, has blue hair with a orange streak, red eyes, and is wearing a black cloak with the hood down. Dante stops in his tracks.
"Dagger?!" He says

Dante's POV

"Dagger?!" I say. She turns.
"What up little brother." She says. Garroth and Aphmau both look at me shocked. I run up and hug her.
"How do you remember me?" I say tears in my eyes.
" I wasn't there when it happened." She says. She looks at me. Her eyes they're red. What happened to her blue eyes?

Dagger's POV

He looks at me shocked. Oh shit, my eyes. I turn and run.  He saw my eyes, the eyes that show what I really am now. A shadow knight. He knew what it meant to have red eyes, because Gene had them. And he knew I hated contacts. That's what I told Garroth when he asked about them. I couldn't tell him I was a shadow knight, I couldn't tell anyone about me. So I ran. I ran to the one place that always calmed me, the forest. As I ran I thought "what would I tell him?" Then I ran into a warm body. I looked up. To see the green eyes I never thought I'd see again.

Laurance's POV

I was walking around the forest not watching where I was going, then a girl ran straight into me. She looked up. The blue hair, the Orange streak in her hair, the red eyes. The one shadow knight that was stuck in the nether with me, that didn't want to be there. I remember we became great friends, and we plotted an escape together. How did she escape? Why is she here in a forest, let alone Phoenix Drop?
"Dagger? H-how are you here? How did you get out? Why are you here in Phoenix Drop? Why are you running in the forest?" I say.
"I could ask you all the same things. What happened to you? I remember one second you were sitting with me planning an escape, and the next you just disappeared. H-how?" She says. Then all of a sudden Aphmau, Garroth, and Dante come into the clearing.
"Dagger what's going on why are you here? Why did you run? Why are your eyes red? When did you become one of them? Why did you become one of them?!" Dante yelled. Dagger starts to run. So I knock her out.

Authors Notes

Hey guys I hope you liked this first chapter. Um this is the first of hopefully many, but you never know it may fail completely. Which I hope it doesn't. So I'll see you in the next chapter.