Just relaxing. Maybe?

"So, when was the last time you saw Ash?" I asked Luna. Ash was Luna's sister. Her older sister to be exact. They were practically twins, never leaving each others side. Until one day, Ash disappeared. No trace was left. Just, POOF! Gone.
"No, I haven't." She said, as we passed the plaza. We were heading to the beach. Aphmau set up a giant picnic for the whole village. As we get there, I see Garroth and Laurance play with Levin and Malachi. Luna taps me on the shoulder and points to Zen. He's leaning up against a tree looking at everything.
"Tickle?" The last time we tried to tickle him, I got a black eye. I nodded. We never figured out if he was ticklish or not. Today, is the day we find out. We walk up to him, Luna immediately starts to tickle him. He swats her hand away.
"Touchy, Touchy No." He said. She started to tickle him again.
"Touchy, Touchy Yes." I say, then start to tickle him. Then I hear a growl from behind me. Strong arms wrap around my waist. Pulling me into a warm chest. I inhale the sweet scent of my mate. Sky leans down and gives me a short kiss on my lips. I look over to see Aphmau and the Stranger walking towards us, holding hands.
"Zen, Luna, Dagger this is Aaron. Aaron this is Zen, Luna, and Dagger. You've meet Sky and Shimmer." I while around to see Shimmer walking towards us. She immediately goes to Luna, and gives her a hug. She nods her head at Zen. Her and Zen weren't that good of friends. Demons weren't naturally right. So Shimmer, being a shape shifter, wasn't found of anything that wasn't right in nature.  They tolerated each other, and that was enough for me and Luna. Sky grabs my hand. He pulls me close. I give him a confused look.
Do you not like Luna and Zen?
I like Luna. It's Zen, I don't care for. You seem to like him so much.
That's when I realized. Sky was jealous. I smiled.
It's you I love, Sky. Your mine. We're just really good friends, and it's been a long time.
He leans down and nuzzles my neck.
I look at Aaron.
"Sorry about Zane. You don't want to know the pain I went through because of his father. I was literally in my house for a week, cause the second I stepped out of the house. The king would've been dead in seconds. My instincts were killing me." I said.
"Don't worry bout it. I saw the body. I just wanted him to have a painful death. And from what I saw, he had a very painful."
"Good, cause to be honest, I'm not sorry." I really wasn't. I'm a killer. My instinct is to kill.

Sry for the short chapter but I wanted to get somethin out there. Sry I haven't posted in a while