Sky

"Well, hello again Dagger." I look around to see I'm in the nether. The Shadow Lord in front of me. "Want do you want." "You. I want you. I want you back with me in the nether. I've been watching you. Your powerful. I want you to be mine. I want you to be my wife."

I screamed! I shot up in my bed. My heart, racing. So fast, I felt like it would burst. An arm wrapped around my waist. I jumped, fearing the Shadow Lord being next to me. "Shh, it's just me." I looked next to me. Sky was wide awake. As my heart beat slowed, I relaxed. The feeling of him skin my my bare waist was comforting. I felt like, this was where I belonged. In his arms. I looked at Sky. I saw that I wasn't the only one having a bad dream. His eyes were red and his cheeks were a light puffy pink. I hugged him. "What wrong? Is it Garroth?" Its been a week since the picnic. And lately Sky's been missing his old best friends. Garroth. Apparently when he was younger, and his dad was the lord, him and Garroth used to be best friends. They hung out and stuff. Since back then, O'kasis and Phoenix Drop were decent friends. Lord Garte would bring his wife and sons to Phoenix Drop so that the boys could play and all that. Then, when Lord Garte started to become corrupted, Sky's dad decided that there would be no more friendship between the two villages. When Garroth started working in Phoenix Drop as a guard, Sky was still here. They became best friends once again. Once his family had been "killed" in a sudden house fire and Garroth forgot him, he left. And on his journey was where he met me. The. All that crazy stuff happened with the nether and all that shit. I figured now wasn't the time to deal with my crazy dreams. We need to find a way to make Garroth Remember. That was my top priority.

"We I said I said I would help you find a way to break that curse thing, I thought I would take only a few days. Not 1/2 weeks!" Shimmer complained. Luna and Zen had gone back to Meteli. Currently me and Shimmer were in Emmalyn's library trying to figure out how the hell to break the curse. I started banging my head repeatedly against the table.

"THATS IT! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!" I yelled, slamming my book shut. And for the fourth time that day, I started banging my head against the table. "This is driving me insane!" "You guys ok?" Aphmau said walking in. Every hour or so, Aphmau would come and check on us. "No." I said still banging my head on the table. "You tried Lucinda right?" "Yes." Shimmer told her. Lucinda didn't have a clue about the curse. "I hate life." I said.