Sleep, and a proposal.

"We are coming for you, and everyone you love Dagger." Said the Shadow Lord.
"I won't let you hurt my friends."
"You won't escape from me this time, not again."
I woke up with a start. My instincts changing from, kill mode to protect.
"Shhhhh, it's ok Dagger." I heard as strong arms wrap around my waist. I knew they belong to Sky. My instinct was slowly going back to kill.
God, if there is any chance in me, not killing that Lord. I need to get out of here.
"Has a decision been made yet?"
"Yes, the lord will go back. But only after signing a peace treaty." Oh thank god, a decision has been made. I won't have to put up with this much longer.
"I need to go do some stuff, Shimmer's gonna stay with you."
"Ok." As he walked out, Shimmer came in. I told her all about the dream.
"It's probably nothing. I mean it's just a dream."
"Yea, your probably right."
"Nice to know someone thinks so." She said with a laugh. I smile. That's the first time I've smiled, since the King got here.
"So, any ideas on what Sky is up to? Aphmau said he could do what ever today."
"Not a clue."
"Ok. So yesterday I saw Dante ask Nicole on a date."
"I'm sorry." I said giving her a hug.
"Don't worry bout it. Laurance is SO much cuter." I laughed.
"Don't tell me you have a crush on him now."
"Maybe."
"Oh god."
We talked for awhile, her making sure that I was joined in this conversation. We talked about boys, what we thought Sky was doing, and that weird guy we saw fighting along side Aphmau. I thought I recognized him.
"He's kinda cute."
"How many guys do you like!"
"Currently, about 2. That mystery guy and Laurance."
"What am I going to do with you." I said sarcastically.
"Love me. Cause I'm amazing." I laughed. That's when Sky came back in.
"Shimmer, can I talk to Dagger alone please."
"Yea." She said walking out the room. Sky toke me and made me stand up. Then he got one one knee, and took out from his pocket a ring.

(Look above)

"Dagger, will you marry me?" He said. Tears came to my eyes. I took the ring from his hand and put it on my finger. He stood up and I kissed him. I pulled back, for just barely long enough to say.
"Yes." Then we started kissing again. After a few minutes. I said.
"We need to tell Shimmer."
"Come on then." As we walked over to Shimmer, our hands entwined, she looked down at my hand. I knew I wouldn't have to say a word. She saw the ring.
"Oh my god. I'm telling Aphmau. We're gonna plan a wedding and it's gonna be amazing!" She started fan-girling. Then she turned to mist and went to see Aphmau.
"Kill me now." I said.
This is gonna be a long week.