Chapter 13

Aphmau's POV

"What!" I yelled. Garroth just told us everything. Sky was looking pale, deathly pale.
"You will need allies, and I know some that might help." Sky says. Just before he disappears.
"What the, he can't just disappear like that!" I yelled.
"It's ok Aphmau, he's going to get some of our old friends." Dagger said.

Sky's POV

Time to go see some old friends.
I thought as I finally got to the island.
My home.
Home to Enki, and the Demon Warlock.
"Travis! Kathryn! Where are you!" I yell, as I search the woods for the twins.
"Sky!" I turn, and sure enough, there's Kathryn.
"What are you doing here?" I turn, and there's Travis.
"Well, the village I'm living in is about to go to war. With a village, with a lot more fire power. Is there any chance I could get you guys to come and help?" I explain.
"Of course! And if we like it there we will stay." Kathryn said. I can always count on her to help me.
"What she said. And between you and me are there any cuties there?" Travis asked. Kathryn smacked him.
"We'll follow you." She said.
"Ok then." I say as I head back.

~about a week later~

Shimmer's POV

Lately I've been helping out, with reinforcing the walls, sharpening weapons, and all that stuff. I was in the woods getting wood when I heard that voice, I hated that voice, I hated her!
"Hey Shimmer."

Dagger's POV

I'm getting worried. It's been a week, and Sky still hasn't come back. I was finishing of a set of armor when I heard Shimmer yell.
"Get away from me, you bitch!"
Oh no.
I know who Sky got now. He got Kathryn and Travis. I start walking over to where they're fighting. When I hear.
"What did I do? Why do you hate me!" That's when I break into a run. Shimmer hates, and I mean Hates, Kathryn. I don't know why, but it has somethings to do with her past. I pass Sky, Travis, and Aphmau. Seems like he's giving introductions.
Thank god we don't have to do it for once.
I don't have time to say 'hi'. I have to make sure Shimmer doesn't kill Kathryn.