Good bye King

This is torture. They keep asking me questions. It gets to the point where Shimmer is answering for me. She knows what I like, and what I would want. If she doesn't she reads my mind. Right now all I want to do is curl up with a book and sleep. By book I mean Sky, and by sleep I mean cuddle. After all these questions about the actual wedding, I'm dragged to Cadenza's house. She's the one doing my dress. After she gets all she needs they let me go hunting. Shimmer and Aphmau are my Maids of Honor. Kathryn, Cadenza, Donna, Zoey, and Molly are my bridesmaids. Garroth is the Best Man. Laurance, and Travis are his Groomsmen.

(I had to search up what the people are in a wedding. Lol)

Currently, the only thing that's keeping me from jumping off a bridge, is the cuddles at the end of the night. Cause really this is just stressful. It was decided that the King would go back immediately after he signed the treaty. The second I walked in, he signed the treaty.
"Get Her Away From Me! Do you even know what she is?! She's a Shadow Dragon!" He said. I smiled, this was somewhat easing my pain. We sent word to O'kasis to come get their King.  O'kasis guards showed up the next morning. We handed over the King. They took him, spitting insults at us. He shushed them immediately, and gestured towards me. They shut up immediately. I smiled at their fear. I walked back towards Cadenza's house, I was supposed to go over there to get  my dress fitted. Shimmer followed me. She had to get hers fitted too. We did her first.

(Look above)

It was perfect she loved it. Then we tried on mine. I loved it.
"Great! Now all we have to do is wait for the day of the wedding." Cadenza said, helping me get out of the dress.