Chapter 3

Aphmau's POV

I was walking around like I always do, when I heard someone call for help. But when I went over I was ambushed by Okasis (sry for the spelling) guards. They grabbed my arms and put a knife to my neck. I screamed but they covered my mouth. Then Zane came out from behind a tree.
"Well well well, look who we have here. It's so nice to see you again Aphmau. Such a shame though that you need to die." He says. "Guards kill he-" he starts to say but doesn't get to finish, cause suddenly he is pushed against a tree by a mist of darkness. Then that mist becomes a black dragon.

Dagger's POV

I stare into the mans eyes and use my magic to tell him.
"Tell your guards to let her go and I just might not kill you"
"Let her go" he says, and the guards drop her.
I look at the guards, I stare into their soul. And then they start to cough up blood, and they die.
The man looks at me terrified. Just then Garroth came running into the clearing.
"Aphmau are you o-" He sees me. In my my true form, my favorite form, my dragon form.

Garroth's POV

"Aphmau are you o-" Then I see the dragon. Black as midnight, pinning Zane against a tree, and the dead guards on the ground with blood all over them, but no puncture wounds for the blood to come out of. The dragon looks at me. Calmly, as if it knows me, as if it trust me.
"Should I kill him?"
I jump.
"Who said that" I say.
"Me you idiot, I'm the dragon. Now should I kill the guy or not?" I look at Aphmau with the cut on her neck.
"Yes, the world is better off with out him."
With that the dragon digs its teeth into Zane's neck and rips his head off with ease.

Authors note
Well I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. See you in the next one.