"WE HAVE THE KING!"

Ok guys so I'm gonna start naming the chapters

Dagger's POV

That was interesting.
Sky is pissed. They kept trying to give him the position of lord. He didn't want that, he just wanted to be a guard. They tried to give him the position as head guard. He didn't want that. He wanted to be a normal guard, and access to see his brother when ever. That was all he wanted. They gave it to him, but he was still pissed off from the conversation. So we went home.

Aphmau's POV

Why wouldn't he take the position as lord?
He refused everything but a normal guard and access to Levin whenever he wanted.
"Why would he turn it all down? He could have everything. I don't get it." I said to the Stranger. He wouldn't tell me his name.
"I don't know. Have you made sure he isn't a shadow knight?"
"Yes, of course."
"Then there shouldn't be anything to worry about."
"It's getting late. You should get ok."
"Yea, I'll see you tomorrow." I say walking away. I get home and check on Malichi and Levin. They're both sound asleep in bed. I head to bed. The second I hit the pillow, I'm asleep.

"Aphmau! Wake up they're here!" Garroth shakes me awake.
"WHAT!!" I jolt awake, and run around the house, getting dressed, getting my armor, grabbing my weapon, and making sure the boys are safe. Then I run out the door to the gates. I find Dagger, Sky, Shimmer, Travis, and Kathryn on the gate. Weapons at ready. Dagger has a black aura around her, her black daggers shimmering.
Weird.
Shimmer has her whip in her hand, her arms are covered in vines. For that mater, she's covered in vines. Sky has some kind of blue armor. It's like shadow knight armor, but blue. He looks like a blue shadow knight.  I'll have to ask him about it later. Travis now has grey skin and purple eyes, he has a giant red sword. Kathryn is the same. I come up to the top of the gates with them. Dagger turns. Her red eyes are slotted like a snake. Her hood is down revealing her hair. The hair that's usually blue is now black.
It's the aura.
I walk up to where they can see me, Dagger follows me. Is if she was waiting for me. I look out at what we're against.
We're all screwed.

Dagger's POV

I look at the army. And leading the army, is my brother.
Gene.
I yell out into the army.
"Why are you doing this Gene?!"
"Because the shadow lord will come. And you can't stop it."
"Fire." Aphmau whispers to me. I nod. I look at Shimmer.
Let the battle begin.
And with that, she raises her whip and cracks it. She makes vines grow from the ground and smash the shadow Knights.
"Go for the shadow Knights first!" I yell. They're the strongest. Meaning they will be doing more damage. I jump over the railing and into the mass of enemies. I land in a crouched position. I rise immediately, slashing at the nearest thing. Killing it. It brings me joy. Fighting is what I live for. Killing is what I live for. It brings me strength. I continue to kill the things nearest to me. Heading towards to back of the mass. When I get there, I see the King of Okasis. King Garte.
Kill him.
That's what the dragon in me says. But I know, he's more valuable alive than dead. The urge to kill him is so strong, that I need to at least hurt him. So I do. I turn into my mist form, and knock him of his horse. Turn back into me, and kill his horse. The king looks at me. He was one of the many that kicked me out of their village. He looks at me terrified. Most do. I'm so glad I have a golden lasso on me. I knock him unconscious and put him in the lasso.
Now we have the king.
I head back, killing everything in my path. They retreat as I head back. So I kill what I can. As I get back I see the gate has a giant hole in it. I go around looking for Aphmau. When I find her, I go up and tap her shoulder.
"Hmm." I place the king down. She gasps so does Garroth, who she was talking to.
"We need a cell for him. Having him will prove very useful, since they have no heir. We can do what ever we want, with the threat of killing him." I say. Garroth looks at his father in disgust. Aphmau looks at Garroth.
"He's your father, you can decide what to do with him." She said to him. I put the king in the lasso, and give it to Garroth.
"If we do decide to kill him, I call dibs on doing it." I say right before I walk away.
They may not even get a choice. Not if my instincts has a say in it.