Chapter 6

Garroth's POV

Why did he pull his sword out? What is he doing? I pull mine out. I for nothing but defense. He acts like I'm a the enemy, not his best friend. I look at his eyes, their red. Like a shadow knight.
"What are you doing Laurance? Put down your sword, I'm the your enemy here." I say.
"Yes, Garroth you are." He says, then he attacks me. I block his first blow, and the second one.
"I don't want to hurt you, Laurance!" I yell. Just as he's about to strike again, a black and green mist swirls into the tower. The mist separate into the figures of Shimmer and Dagger. Dagger runs between us and strikes Laurance so that he steps back. While Shimmer is standing there staring into space.

Shimmer's POV

You might be thinking, why the fuck am I standing there doing nothing. Actually I'm the reason Dagger is avoiding every single one of Laurance's blows. With out she'd she still block most of them but there is more of a chance of her getting hurt. The main reason I came was to play healer, but nones hurts so I don't have to play healer. Thank god.
"Garroth! Get over here and help me knock him out! Or at least bring him to his senses! You too Shimmer!" Dagger yells.
"No! I came here to play healer, plus I'm helping you they lazy way." I yell back. "Fine. You know what, never mind Garroth go get Aphmau!" She yells.
"On it!" With that he leaves to go get her.

Dagger's POV

While I was yelling Laurance took the opportunity to take a slice out of my side.
"Shit!" I yell. You know screw this time for plan B. I call it Suprise! I step back so I can kick the sword out of his hand. And I do. I drop my daggers and kiss him.

CLIFF HANGER! Give some thanks to Sarefena for the help.