Chapter 4

Garroth's POV

With that the dragon turns into a black mist and disappears. I look at Aphmau, she's starring and Zane's head. She looks terrified.
"What was that that thing?" She asked.
"That was a shadow dragon, they are known for killing things. ... Aphmau?" I say. She looks at me. I can't take it any more. I kiss her. And to my shock she kisses me back. It's not one of those short kisses. It's one of those long deep and passionate kisses. The kind that you never forget.
"I love you Aphmau. I have for a long time, and to see you scared like you were kills me." I say when we finally break apart.
"I l-love you too, Garroth. Now let's go tell Laurance that Zane is dead." She says.

Aphmau's POV

When we get to Laurance, I'm surprised to see that Dagger and Shimmer are talking to him. When he see me and Garroth, he says
"Is he dead, is he really dead?"
"Yes Laurance, he's dead. How'd you know?"
"Dagger told me, why?" He said back to me.

Shimmer's POV

Dagger told me what she did. I look at Aphmau and read her memories. I need to know if she knows about Dagger.
The black dragon killing Zane, blah blah blah. Garroth kissing her, blah bl-. Wait, GARROTH KISSING HER! Omg that is my ship right there, screw you Laurance. The Garmau ship has sailed!
I smile. I can't help it. Dagger looks at me, as if to say we need to go. I give her a confused look. Then I look at Aphmau. I read her thoughts.
Dagger was the dragon. Dagger killed Zane. Dagger killed the guards, just by looking at them. Dagger's a shadow dragon.
Oh no. I look at Dagger. Yep time to go. If she knows anything about shadow dragons she will kick Dagger out.

Laurance's POV

I look at Aphmau, about to ask if she's ok. But I see a look of fear in her eyes, she's starring at Dagger.
"Your a shadow dragon." She says.
"Look, I don't know what your talking about. But me and Shimmer have to go do something, I'll see your around." Dagger says back.
"No. Why are you here Dagger? Are you here to kill someone?" She says as she pulls out a sword. I pull out mine.
"I'm not here to kill! I'm here cause no one else will accept me! I'm here cause I thought I could come here and be myself!" Dagger yells. At with that she turns around, turns into a black mist. The mist goes into the forest, going so fast it's almost as if she teleported. Shimmer turns around and starts to turn into a green mist.
"Wait!" I say. She stops and goes back to normal. She turns to face me.
"What." She says.
"Explain to us what's going on who you guys are. Why she ran off." I say to her.

Time skip to after they are done talking

Shimmer's POV

"Every place we've gone to has kicked her out once they find out about her."

Sry for the big cliff hanger thing