Shadow?

There will be a POV change. Sry.
I look at the ceiling. "I love you Sky, but i cant continue to do this." "Its fine Dagger." A voice said from behind me, as warm arms wrapped around me. I smile. God, I'll never get enough him. I think as I melt into his arms. He picks me up, bridal style. "Eep!" I yell, startled. He starts taking me away from my desk and to the bed. "Nap time?" I look up to see his purple eye shinning. I smile. "Fine by me."

"Aphmau, go get Shimmer and Dagger! Tell Sky we need him to protect the village while we go search!" I hear Aaron say. The next thing I know, Aphmau is coming in and waking us up. "OK OK IM UP!" Sky is yelling. "Go get Shimmer." I say getting up. Making sure my daggers are in the hilts on my wrist, I walk out. I look at Sky. "Any idea what's going on?" "Not a clue." Just then I very mad Shimmer walks in. Her eyes blazing. "What's going on Shimmer?"  The one word she says, shatters me. "Gene."

Apparently, Gene had came through the  a Nether  portal. He had theses weird things, and he said that if they didn't bring me to see him, he would kill everyone in the village. My nerves were going out of control, Sky was trying to calm me down. It wasn't working. I was so scared. Scared that Sky would leave me. Scared that I would be forced to go back.

We coming up on the portal. "Where are you Gene! Show yourself!" I yelled. Just then he walks out. "Well hello. How are you, my Fiancé." Sky looks at me, hurt. "I never agreed to marry you! I never wanted to! All you wanted was to help the Shadow Lord. He wanted a child. A powerful one. The only reason you wanted me, was to help the Shadow Lord!" The hurt in Sky's eyes, was replaced with anger. I look at Dante. "Dante, take Sky, I want you two to go protect the village." Katelyn said. With that, Dante drags Sky out.

So basically Katelyn came in while Sky and Dagger were on their honeymoon.

"Leave!" Aphmau screams. "Well, aren't we feisty today. Come with me, my dear Dagger. Don't make me have to use Sasha. She may not be powerful now, but I can make her very powerful. Zane, bring out the amulets we need." Gene says. Then from behind him come a person. I look around. When my eyes land on Katelyn, I knew who this was. This was the only person she ever had feelings for. Jeffery the Golden Heart. "H-How?" Shimmer says. Katelyn, with her weapons out, runs at Gene.  Sasha runs up to meet her, holding a sword.

 They fight, her blade, meeting Katelyn's fists

They fight, her blade, meeting Katelyn's fists.  Until Katelyn is on the ground. I take that moment to run at Gene, but from out of nowhere, Laurance come out in front of me. His sword blocking my daggers. His eyes are glowing a bright red. I feel myself leaning into his sword I feel myself slipping into a darkness.

Shimmer's POV

I look at Dagger her blue hair, turning black. Her aura, glowing black. I see her letting go. I look into her mind. I feel her smile.  An evil smile. She's letting her instincts have control, and a Shadow Dragons instincts aren't good. Black wings are going out from her back, her daggers are making themselves longer. I knew if I could see her eyes they would be black. "Time for you to meet Shadow!" She yells her voice hoarse and demonic. "There's the girl I love. Zane, let's go." I hear Gene say. Then all I see is white.