Irene's Dimension

This is back in Daggers POV.

I can feel my wings coming out. I see my dagger becoming longer. I can feel Shadow coming out. She's happy to finally have rein over my body. The last time she was seen, was when Gene proposed. She was power hungry. She loved power. She loved being in control. I feel myself. "Time for you to meet Shadow!" She yells. "There's the girl I love. Zane, let's go." I hear Gene say. Then all I see is white.

"Ugh." I moan. I open my eyes. I'm still in my Shadow form, but I'm back in control.  I look around. Shimmer is help Garroth up, Aaron is making sure Aphmau is ok, Katelyn is getting up, and I'm just looking around. Everything is white, except for a purple scale on the giant building in front of us. "The Irene Dimension." Shimmer muttered. I give her a confused look.  "The Irene's Dimension. Every minute here is a year in the over world." We all looked at her shocked. "If we're here, that means Zane, Sasha, Gene, and Laurance are here too." Aaron said. Realization hits me. What ever is here, is really powerful, and that's what they will be after. I run in. As I come in a see a huge platform, with two stairways. One on the left and one on the right. Gene on the right stairway, Laurance on the left. Zane and Sasha on the top. Zane is holding some kind of amulet looking thing. "You won't stop us." Zane said to us. "Watch me." I say. Then I run up, at Gene. He runs down to met me, his sword clashing with mine. I notice that he's trying to get to my head. I change my position to try and connect to flesh. He catches me. Then he try's to do the same to me, the only difference is that he actually connects. Hitting my face, I feel bloods run down my face. I look over to see Shimmer facing off with Sasha, who has come down and decided to join the fight. Garroth facing off with Laurance. I see Aphmau on the ground, and Zanes face filled with rage. "W-What! How! Fine, if I have to kill you to get the power I will!" Then he goes into what looks like would have been Jefferys Jury of Nine form. Then jumps down to the ground and runs at Aphmau. A black sword raised. Gene take the distraction as the time to slice at my side. I feel my vision go red from the blood sliding into my eyes. I look at him raged. I jump up, turn into a black must, and circle around him fast. Like a tornado. Him caught in it and unable to get out. I stop suddenly, only to turn into a dragon. I pick him up in my talons and throw him up in the air. I look down to see if Aphmau is ok. Aaron is in front of her, facing of with Zane. I catch Gene by his leg, in my jaws. Biting down so hard, I hear his bones shatter. He screams.  I mentally smile at his screams. I fly up high, and drop him. Then u soar down, misting in the process. So that by the Tim so by the time I hit the ground, I'm Dagger. I pick up my daggers, and chop off his head. I look over at Zane to see him, walking towards Aphmau.  I look around for Aaron and find him on the ground hurt. I look to Garroth and Laurance, to see Laurance finally coming to his senses. He runs at Zane, blocking his blow before he can get Aphmau. I look at Shimmer and see her finally killing Sasha. That's when I here a huge boom. Behind me, is a portal, and out comes a girl I've never seen before. "Get in the portal! It won't last long!" She yells. I waste not time going through.

The portal closes.  I look around. "Where's Laurance?" I look at Aphmau. "He stayed. So we could go." She replied. I was about to respond. "Zoey! What are you doing!" A man came into the clear yelled. Another one following right behind him. The one following him, was the one I was surprised to see. We were in there a good 15 minutes. That means 15 years had gone by. "Mom?" I looked at the other man to see him running at Aphmau hugging her. "Dagger." Sky said. "Sky." He ran at me. He had just hugged me, when everything started to go black.