Chapter 10

Shimmer's POV

I don't know how I got here. I don't know why I'm here. All I know is, I Want Out. I send a mental message to Dagger.
Help, on weird alter thing by a nether portal. One guy has a knife, the other has a flint and steel. Help me.
Right after I send that to her, I see Aphmau and Garroth in the tree line. Just far enough in that me captors, can't see them.
I'm coming.
Dagger sends back. Thank god we're close. Other wise I wouldn't be able to send her mental messages. I see Garroth, he is  moving around so that he will attack from the back.
Aphmau steps out from the tree line.
"Well well well. Look who we have here. Lord Aphmau. Such a surprise." My female captor says.
"Sasha, let her go." Aphmau replied.
"Oh no, I'm afraid I can't do that. We need her to be our sacrifice." The girl named Sasha says.
That's when I see a black mist come, then decide to hang out by the tree line.
"I won't let you open that portal." Aphmau said.
"And I won't let you stop me." Said my male captor.
"Zenix, why are you doing this?" Aphmau asked.
That's when I see Dagger become a dragon. She growls. And that's the only warning they get, before she's on them. She pins Sasha to the ground. While spy and Garroth try to do the same, but not before he stabs me. Everything starts to go black that's when I see Dagger get off of Sasha and go to pin Zenix. That's when everything goes black.

Hey guys sry for the short chapter, I didn't know how to continue, without starting a new chapter. See you in the next one.