Chapter 11

Dante's POV

"Dagger, Dagger, Dagger!" I keep trying to get her attention. She won't move and anytime someone try's to move her, they get punched in the stomach. She's crying. I've never in my entire life, seen my big sister cry. Laurance had the idea that maybe Sky could get her to move. Your probably wonder why don't we let her be. We did but she hasn't moved in 24 hours. She just keeps staring at her best friend. Shimmer hasn't moved since she was brought here. When Laurance suggested to get Sky, I said.
"Great idea! Now why don't you go find him. Cause your plan is amazing. The only problem is no one knows where he is. He's usually with Dagger. And Dagger's here."
He stayed silent, but went to go find him. While he went looking for Sky. Cadenza (sorry if it's spelled wrong) came in with a outfit for Shimmer. Saying
"Here, her clothes are ripped and bloody. So I made her a new outfit. Custom made."
"Dante, leave me and Cadenza will get her dressed. Thank you Cadenza." I stood there in shock. She talked. Dagger talked, and now she was motioning me out. I left. When I came back, Shimmer was wearing new clothes. She was wearing a light green hoodie with leaves imbedded in the seams, and dark green shorts. She looks kind of cute. No. I like Kawaii-Chan. I can't be checking out Shimmer. Though honestly, I can't help it. She's cute. Just while I'm doing that she stirs.

Dagger's POV

She stirs.
"Shimmer" I say. She opens her eyes. She try's to sit up. Dante tried to stop her, she shot glares at him. Then he looked at me as if to say.
Why aren't you trying to stop her.
Because I know better. If Shimmer wants to get up, you damn better let her up. As she got up she winced.
"Well, I'm alive." She said, then she shot glares at me. I laugh.
"Yep, I'm winning. Still." I said. See we have a competition going on. It's basically, is keeping track of who ends up in the hospital the most. The one in the hospital the most is the loser. Currently, I'm winning.
"You ok?" I ask.
"Yes. What's the score." She asks. Dante and Cadenza are looking at us like we're crazy.
"It's 18-16. You my friend are 18." I say. Dante and Cadenza are still looking at us like we're crazy. I explain the contest. Dante laughed. Cadenza looked at Dante's, then at us.
"Why don't you guys ask Aphmau to be guards?" She said.
"Never thought of that." Shimmer said.
"Me neither, but I'm for it." I said.
"Let's go ask." Shimmer said as she got up out of bed. Dante tried to stop her. She smacked him.
"If I want to get up, I'm gonna get up. And you can't stop me Dante." She said.
"Ok then." He said, while me and Cadenza laughed.

See you in the next chapter