Brother?! -Part 2-

“What was that for?!” exclaimed Thor, holding his cheek.

       “Being born,” Loki turned around.

       “Unfair!”

       “Fair.” Cody piped in.

       “SILENCE YOU PETTY MORTAL!”

       Cody face-palmed, “Can’t you ever shut up, Thor?” she sits down on the bench.

        Loki smacked him again, “She is my pet.”

       “You don’t have to slap me, Loki!” exclaimed Thor, holding his face.

       “Fine, I won’t slap you.” Loki pulled Thor’s hair and kneed him in the stomach. Thor groans and falls down. “Now apologize.”

        Thor scoffed, “I will not apologize to a petty mortal!” Cody glared at Thor; then Loki stomped on him. “Alright I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”

       “You only had to say it once,” Cody said, smirking.

       “That’s better,” Loki said.

       Thor stayed on the ground, groaning. “That must’ve hurt…” mumbled Cody.

       “I bet,” Loki agreed.

       Cody nodded, “So why did you do that?”

       “I don’t like people insulting my things. I’m very prideful… I also like beating Thor up.”

       “That’s reasonable,” Cody said.

       “No it isn’t!” exclaimed Thor.

       “Be quiet, Odinson.” Said Loki, hitting Thor’s stomach with his staff; Thor yelped and held onto his stomach. “What? Did a mere Jotun hurt you?”

       “Shut up,” Thor said, punching Loki in the stomach.

        Loki fell backwards, “OW!” Then Thor stood up and pulled Loki to his feet, punching him again.

       “You shouldn’t have made me look petty, like this one!” said Thor, pointing to Cody.

       “Shut up,” Cody glared.

       Loki stood up and rushed towards Thor, head-butting him in the stomach. Thor fell down, and Loki stood up a little dazed. “You okay?” asked Cody.

      “I’m fine,” Thor said, trying to stand up.

      “I wasn’t talking to you.”

       “I am alright,” Loki said. He kicked Thor over again, but this time, Thor grabbed his foot and twisted it, making Loki hit a tree.

       “Petty mortals and Loki’s…” Thor mumbled, leaving.

        Cody stood up and walked over to Loki, leaning against the tree. “You alright, Loki?”

         “I’m fine.” He said, sitting up.

        “Well… Thor’s gone…” mumbled Cody.

        “I had to grow up with that… thing.” Loki said.

        She shook her head, “That’s messed up.”

        “A bit.” He started, “But I did not have a… normal child hood…”

        “Well you were considered a ‘prince’ of Asgard.”

         “And I ruled for a brief moment too.” He sighed, “A Joton ruling an Asgardian throne.” He laughed then; Cody chuckled and sat down on the bench again.

          She sighed and sunk into the chair, playing with her fingers. Loki stood up and stretched, and the Cody yawned.

           “Tired?” asked Loki.

           She looked up at him, “What? No. I was yawning because… well…”

          “Well what?” he smirked.

          “Uh… I was yawning because… I was bored. So I yawned.” She faked yawned and looked at her hands again.

           Loki rolled his eyes. “Hmm… do you want to play a game?”

           Cody raised her eyebrow, “Like what?”

           “I studied humans and found that some play this game known as ‘Hide and Seek’.”