Chapter 22- Heads

Loki broke from the kiss, smiling. Cody was blushing a lot.

   “Like that?” he asked.

   She nodded slowly as she started to get all of the information into her head, “Y-yeah…”

   Then more thunder came. Cody jumped and hugged Loki tightly. He hugged her back, closing his eyes. Cody shivered in her wet clothing, pulling back from the hug.

   Loki looked at her and then her clothing, “Do you need to change?” he asked.

   She nodded slowly as she stood up, “Yeah… I’ll be right back.” Cody replied, going inside the bedroom.

   He nodded slowly and sighed contently. She passed with an A. He grinned to himself as he waited for Cody to come out. Then he looked out the window to look at the thunderstorm. Then Cody came out of the bedroom.

   She was in dry and warm clothing. She looked at Loki and yawned as she walked over. Cody sat down and looked around. There was a loud crack of thunder; Cody jumped a little. The two exchanged glances before Cody picked up a pillow.

   Loki sighed quietly, “This storm has been here too long…”

   Cody nodded, “Yeah…”

   “Do you think I should go confront Thor?” he asked, looking at Cody.

   He nodded, “Do you have a coin?”

   Cody nodded and reached a coin from the coffee table. She handed it to Loki.

   “Okay, heads I go. Tails I don’t,” Loki said as he flipped the coin in the air.

   Cody caught it and flipped it onto her knuckle. She peaked at it, “Heads.”

   Loki nodded and stood as Cody sighed and leaned onto the couch. Loki hugged her, “Don’t worry. I’ll be back,” he said, smiling.

   Cody nodded slowly and gave him a tight squeeze before letting go, “Okay…”

   He nodded once more and walked outside onto the roof.

                                                                       ________

“Thor I call you to battle!” he yelled at the stormy sky. All of the sudden, Thor flew down from the sky, and landed on top of the building.

   “Loki you will pay for what you have done to father!” he yelled, pointing his hammer at Loki.

   Loki raised his scepter, “Try me.”

   Thor nodded and charged at him, but Loki easily dodged him, and stabbed Thor in one of his sides. Thor fell to the ground, but slowly got up, touching his side. Thor tried to attack Loki once again. Loki rolled out of the way and cut open his other side.

   “Your armor isn’t working well, God of Thunder,” Loki told Thor with a smirk on his face.

   Thor growled and threw his hammer at Loki. It hit him. Loki fell to the ground, almost sliding off the roof. Thor walked over to him, and picked up his hammer. He looked at Loki right before Loki blasted him with the scepter.

   Thor almost fell off the other side of the roof. He groaned as he tried to sit up, but Loki stepped on him and aimed his scepter at Thor’s chest. “Any last words?” he asked.

   “You’ll ruin her life.”

   Loki looked at Thor, shocked. He was talking about Cody. “How?”

   “It’s who you are, Loki.”

   Loki glared, “I won’t ruin her life.”

   Loki let his guard down. Thor took this as an advantage, and kicked Loki. Loki stumbled back, and fell to the ground, “It’s in your nature!”

   Thor stood up, and kicked Loki where his wound was. Loki curled up and screamed in pain as his wound reopened.

   “You’re petty,” Thor muttered as he turned around. Cody was right there, and she punched him off the roof.

   “Ouch…” she said, shaking her wrist. Cody looked at Loki and ran over to him. She kneeled down and tried to stop the bleeding, “Oh my gosh are you okay?!”

   Loki shook with pain, “Y-yes…”

   Cody pressed her hands onto the wound, “We need to get you back inside…”

   Loki nodded as Cody helped him up, and started to walk downstairs. He passed out just before he got onto the couch in Cody’s living room.