Chapter 5- The Teacups

Loki woke up, “Wha…” he yawned and sat up. “What the—how did I get here?!” He exclaimed, looking around the room, and then looked up and saw Cody.

        “You should know that!” she said, glaring.

         “I don’t!” he exclaimed. “I fell asleep on my bed, and woke up on your floor!”

         “Oh and how do I know you’re not lying, God of Mischief?” she crossed her arms and glared at him.

         “I swear on my honor!” he said, putting his hand on his heart.

          Cody sighed, “Fine. But you better not be lying!” she walked out of the bedroom, adjusting her ponytail. Loki nodded his head and stood up. He walked out of the bedroom as Cody grabbed the milk out of the fridge. Then she grabbed some Coco Puffs out of the cupboard.

          Loki pointed to the cereal, “What’s that?”

          She looked down at her bowl of cereal, “It’s called cereal.” Loki nodded and took a piece; he ate it.

          “This tastes strange…” he mumbled.

          “It does… but I was too lazy to actually make something.” Cody said, eating her cereal.

          “It’s fine.” Said Loki, finding the box, and eating handfuls out of it; Cody finished her cereal.

           Loki yawned and set the box of Coco Puffs down, and Cody put her bowl into the sink. Loki walked around, bored as Cody washed her dish. Then he poked the TV, and Cody turned around, squinting her eyes and shaking her head.

          “You’re seriously doing that?” she asked.

          He stood straight and looked dignified, “No.”

         “Right…” she rolled her eyes. Loki looked around again, “Hey why don’t we go somewhere?”

         “Like where?” asked Loki.

         “I don’t know… but I don’t feel safe with you in my house. So let’s go.” Cody replied, grabbing her bomber jacket, and opening the door.

         Loki followed her outside in his Asgardian armor. She put her jacket on and headed towards an amusement park. “So where are we going?” asked Loki.

         “To an amusement park.” She replied, putting her hands in her pockets.

                                                                  ________

Cody and Loki get to the amusement park, and it’s full of people. “This should be fun…” muttered Cody.

          “Amusement parks have roller coasters, right?” asked Loki.

          She nodded, “Yep.” Cody walked around, “So what do you want to ride?”

         Loki looked at a ride full of people flying above them, “Anything. I’ve never been to an amusement park before.”

         “Okay,” Cody headed towards the teacups, and got into one.

          Loki sighed and looked at the teacup, “This looks a bit like a child’s plaything.”

         “Oh yeah and hide and seek doesn’t. Now get in the teacup.”

          He blushed and stepped into the teacup, “This is embarrassing…”

          She sighed and shook her head, “People get sick on this all the time. And no, this isn’t embarrassing. You’re just in a large teacup that has a wheel in the middle… which I’ll be spinning the entire time so we can go fast.”

           Loki nodded, “I won’t get sick.”

           “When did I say you were going to get sick?” she flailed her arms as the ride started. Loki looked around as the ride got faster. Cody started spinning the wall as fast as she could.

          Loki closed his eyes, trying not to vomit. Cody laughed at Loki as she was enjoying spinning. He covered his mouth, and so Cody stopped spinning. “Ugh I thought you said you wouldn’t get sick.” She said as the ride slowed down.

           “I-I’m not sick.” He said, trying to look dignified, but he was failing at that.

           “Whatever, you don’t have to lie, ya know?” she got up and got out of the teacup. Loki followed her.

           “Now what?” he asked.

           She shrugged, “Well I was kind of hoping you wouldn’t get sick, but there are still small rides we can do.”

            “I want to go on a roller coaster.”

           Cody sighed and shook her head, “Alright which one?” Loki pointed to the tallest and fastest roller coaster; Cody looked at him, “You sure?”

           Loki nodded, “I’m sure.”

           “Very well…” the two walked toward it.

                                                                     _______

“That was so much fun!” exclaimed Cody as the two got out of the cart. She started walking, and turned around to look at Loki. She laughed a little and turned back around, walking.

         “What?” asked Loki.

          “Um… nothing.” She lied.

          “Tell me.”

           “You’re hair.” She laughed again as she continued walking.

           “Hmph!” he fixed it.

           Cody sighed, “Well it was funny when it lasted…”