Chapter 12- Busted Twice In One Chapter... Wow Loki.

“…Y-yes?” he said.

      “Why is the picture on the wall?” she asked, pointing to the picture.

      “I thought it would look better…” Loki replied, mentally facepalming.

      “Uh-huh…” Cody took the picture off the wall and looked at the picture; she didn’t notice the hole. Loki just watched, terrified.

       Cody started to put the picture back on the wall, but stopped, and looked at the hole. She spun her heel so she could look at Loki, “You want to explain this?”

       “I didn’t do it.”

       “Then who did?” she asked, confused.

        Loki shrugged, “A burglar?”

        “Liar.” She glared.

        “I’m not lying this time.”

        Loki sank behind the couch arm as Cody put her hand in the hole.

        After a couple moments of silence, Loki came out of hiding, “Are you mad?”

        “No.” she took her hand out of the wall. “I find this a little amusing.” She laughed quietly.

        He smiled, “Good.”

        She nodded, “But I’m still a little disappointed you didn’t tell me the truth…”

        “I’m the God of Lies.” He shrugged.

        Cody sighed, “Still…”

        Loki just smiled cheerfully.

        She walked over to the couch and sat down, “Okay I’m bored.”

         He sighed, “I think I should go destroy something…”

         “Like a wall?” she joked.

          “Something much bigger…”

          “Like what?” she asked.

          “A city or something…” Loki muttered.

       “Uh… you can go do that. I’ll watch on the news as the Avengers take you down.” Cody replied, smiling.

        “They won’t take me down this time.” He smirked, “I’ve learned from last time… Now which city do I choose…?”

          “Miami?” Cody asked.

          Loki shook his head, “Too far.”

         “Las Vegas?”

         He shrugged, “Okay.”

         She yawned, “Well have fun.”

         “I will.”

                                                                                   _______

About half an hour later… Loki came running into the apartment, hiding behind the couch. Cody turned to TV off and turned around to look at him, “I’m guessing it didn’t go as planned? And… why are you behind the couch?”

         “Avengers… chasing… me…” he said, out of breath at the time.

         “… What?!” she ran to the door, and closed it, locking it. Loki watched her, still in his Asgardian armor.

          Cody leaned against the door, “Um… why don’t you go into the attic? Just in case?” she suggested.

          Loki nodded and ran upstairs into the attic.

          She sighed and turned the TV on. Loki fell asleep in the attic, and Cody fell asleep on the couch.

                                                                             _______

Loki woke up a couple minutes later, from a good dream finally. He came downstairs, “They can’t be following me still. Right?” he asked Cody… who was asleep.

       But she woke up, “What?”

       “The Avengers can’t be following me still, right?” he repeated.

       “I don’t know… what do you think?” she asked.

       Loki sighed, “They are… At least they don’t know I’m in your apartment.” He smiled.

       “And they better not come here… or you WILL face my wrath.” She gave a death glare.

       “What’s the worst you could do?” he asked.

       Cody scoffed, and sat up, “Apparently you don’t know a woman’s wrath… a woman that was a specialized killer in the army.”

        “… I’ll be good…” he said quietly.

        “Good.” She nodded.

         Loki opened his mouth to say something, but…

      There was a knock at the door.