Chapter 16- Sorry

Cody opened her eyes and took a deep breath, relieved she actually got a good sleep. She started to sit up, but found herself unable to. Something was holding her down. She looked around her waist and saw hands holding onto her.

         Loki was using her as a teddy bear…

         She sighed and elbowed him.

        “Wha…” he woke up.

         “Let go.”

          Loki let go quickly and sat up as she tried to go to sleep again. He stood up and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

         Cody found it useless to go back to sleep, and so she stood up and opened the bathroom. She knew Loki was taking a shower so she just grabbed her toothbrush and toothpaste before leaving quickly. She brushed her teeth by the kitchen sink and then spat out the toothpaste. Cody turned around and gasped at Loki.

         He was wearing a towel around his waist.

          “Oh gosh, Loki, where is your clothing?!” she yelled, looking the other way.

          “My clothes are in the washing machine.” He stated.

          Cody rolled her eyes and shook her head, “Whatever.”

          He yawned, “At least I’m not running around naked.”

          Cody groaned and hit her head on the cupboard, “Stop talking!”

          Loki stayed silent.

          “Thank you!” she yelled, going to the bedroom. She grabbed some clothing for herself and walked to the bathroom. “I’m going to take a shower. Feel free to eat anything you want.” She closed the bathroom door and took a shower.

                                                                      _______

Cody came out a couple minutes later. Her hair dried. She walked into the room Loki was in and frowned.

          “My clothes still aren’t done…” Loki said.

          “I can see that,” Cody sighed and sat on the couch.

          Loki sat on the couch (the other side), and looked at her. “Sorry,” he said.

          “It’s alright…” Cody replied quietly.

          “Okay… and sorry for sleeping so close to you…” he said a lot quieter, looking away.

          Cody froze a little, “I-it’s fine. It was just a little… unexpected…”

          “…. Yeah…” he rubbed the back of his neck. And then there was a bell ding, “Does that mean my clothing is done?”

           She nodded, “Yup.”

           He nodded and stood up, walking to where the dryer was. He walked into the bedroom and got changed. After that, Loki came back and sat down beside Cody, who was watching a movie.

          It was a boring movie…

          “What is this?” he asked.

          “I don’t know,” Cody replied. “You can change it though,” she tossed him the remote.

          “I do not know what is on this television broadcasting thing…” Loki said, looking at her, but she was asleep.

                                                                           _________

Cody woke up a while later and looked to her side. Loki was sleeping, and whimpering. She knew he was having a bad dream. So she grabbed a water bottle and dumped the water on him.

         His eyes opened wide and he fell off the couch, “Ah! Why did you do that?!” he yelled.

          “You were having a bad dream, and you were whimpering. That meant you were going to cry, and I didn’t want to see you cry.” She replied.

          “I don’t cry…” Loki muttered, looking away as he got onto the couch.      

          “Everyone cries, Loki… I even do… and that rarely ever happens…”

          Loki just glared at her.

          “Okay sorry for trying to help…” Cody stood up and walked to the bedroom, falling asleep in there. Loki sighed and curled up on the couch again.