1: From Choices To Train Rides

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Hermione woke up as the sun filled her room. Her eyes fluttered open as she looked at the time '8:20am'. She sighed and sat up in bed looking at Ginny who had the bed next to hers. 

"Wake up Ginny!" She said with a yawn. 

Ginny groaned in response, rolling over. 

"Ginny! Out of bed! Today's the day! We're going back to Hogwarts" Hermione said excitedly as she jumped out of bed. She could not wait to get studying!

"Oh, That's right! We leave today" Ginny scrambled out of bed. 

Hermione had been staying at the Burrow ever since the war. After the war she searched for her parents and ended up finding them in Australia. But however she could not find a spell to revive their memories... Her Obviation spell worked very well, too well. 

Hermione got dressed quickly. She wore black tight skinny jeans, almost like 'jeggings'. A grey jumper with a white short-sleeve button up shirt underneath. She wore black flats and pulled her hair back into a high pony tail. Her hair was still long and frezzy but more under control now. She also wore light makeup, a bit of foundation sealed with powder, nude eye-shadow that barely showed up on her eyes. A bit f black mascara to highlight her eyelashes and make them look longer and some clear lip gloss. After she was dressed her got her trunk and walked downstairs, Ginny right behind her. 

"Good Morning! Good Morning!" Molly greeted them in her extremely motherly voice. 

"Good morning Mum" Ginny smiled. 

"Good morning Mrs. Weasely" Hermione nodded with a large smile on her face. 

"Hermione! How many times have I told you to call me Molly! Or Mum would do just fine too, dear" She smiled as she set two plates in front of the girls, full of homemade breakfast. 

"I smell bacon!" Ron ran down the stairs. 

"Ronald Weasely! How many times have I told you NOT TO RUN IN THE HOUSE!" Molly scolded her son. 

"As many times as you've told Hermione not to call you Mrs.Weasely" Ginny commented. 

"Ginny don't you get fresh" Molly turned to her. 

"Sorry Mum" Ron and Ginny both said in unison. 

"Morning" Harry smiled walking down stairs. 

"Ah Harry here you are, dear" Molly said handing him a plate. 

They all then began eating their breakfast before their ride to Hogwarts for their last year!

-With Draco, Third Person P.O.V-

Draco got up lazily and sighed at himself in the mirror. His Dark Mark shown on his arm, faded but still there. He hated it, he hated himself. He barely ate or slept and when he did it wasn't for long. He never wanted to do what he was forced to... In fact he never even wanted to be in Slytherin! His father demanded he be in Slytherin before he was even eleven. He simply acted the part for his father. 

Draco got his trunk after dressing in all black, as usual. He then walked down stairs to where his Mum was sitting in her armchair, where she always was. Staring blankly out a window, as always. 

"Mum, I have to leave for Hogwarts" He said in a soft, calm voice. 

She didn't even look away from the window.