30: Lacey Green

-Warning mature content-  AN: Thanks for 1.4k!! It means so much!!! Now to celebrate I got a DRAMIONE chapter... But please don't read it if your uncomfortable with mature subject matter okay. Please don't report or anything because I do this for you =) Love you guys! THANKS AGAIN!

-third person P.O.V-

Previously: "Yes!... A million times yes!" Hermione said as she tackled Draco with her lips.

After they pulled away he put the ring on her finger, it adjusted to fit her finger.

"It wont ever come off as long as I love you and you love me... But, Merlin forbid, if one of us stops loving the other our part of the heart, red or green, will fall out of the ring and the ring will slip off" He explained to her.

"Merlin forbid it" She repeated and crashed her lips on his once more.

Draco was very happy of this because he had been waiting to get his hands on her all day... She suddenly pulled away, to his disliking...

"I'll be right back" She muttered and ran out into her room.

He sighed and unhappily waited, leaning back on the couch.

Hermione ran into her room, she had made up her mind. She was ready, she knew she loved Draco and that he loved her. She quickly stripped down and went into her closet, grabbing the green lacey panties and bra. She quickly put them on and put on a skin tight, slightly see through black dress.

She then grabbed her wand and cast a quick protection charm over her womb, a red light glowed and she knew it had worked. She would be safe for eight hours, insuring she wouldn't get pregnant. She then took a deep breath and looked at her ring on her finger.

She walked out into the living room to see Draco had gone into his bedroom. She sighed and walked confidently to the open doorway. Draco was just taking off his shirt when he saw her, he stopped undoing the buttons on his shirt and stared at her, his eyes raking her up and down.

She walked over to him and smiled slightly, a deep blush upon her face. His Adam's Apple bobbed one and he looked down into her big brownish hazel eyes.

"You sure?" He almost whispered.

She nodded, "Never been more sure" She said truthfully.

He smiled and cupped her face with his hands, leaning down and placing one, soft, lingering kiss on her lips before kissing her harder. She kissed back with raw passion just as he did. He slowly licked across her bottom lip, asking for entrance which she quickly granted. His tongue slipped into her mouth, roaming around gently. Her tongue pushed back into his mouth as they fought for dominance.

He pushed her against the wall, holding her arms above her head with one hand and with the other ran his hand down her torso to her bum, cupping it and grabbing her thigh, moving it around his own leg in one motion. Soon after he took his lips off hers and kissed her neck, gently but hungrily. She let out a soft moan as he licked up her neck.

She had already placed her hands in his hair near the nape of his neck. He moved down to her collar bone, leaving love bites, sucking and licking her neck, leaving it wet from his passion. He moved to her lips again, pushing his body into hers so there was no space in between them.

Draco moved his hand to her left breast and massaged it. Hermione could feel something pushing against her pelvis, him being taller then her. She knew what it was, she aroused him. She had felt it before but this was the first time she REALLY noticed it. She decided to go for it, she moved on of her hands down his chest, farther until she hit it. She gently palmed him through his jeans. He let out a loud, pleasurefilled, moan into her mouth. He kissed her harder and more lust filled. He managed to get the black dress off of her body and move her to the bed.

As she hit the bed, him on top of her she let go of his member. She unbuttoned the rest of his shirt and through it to the floor. She sat up and unbuckled his belt, fumbled with the button and zipper as he impatiently waited. Once his pants her off he was left in his black boxers.

He looked at her for a moment before taking off the green bra. He threw the garment to the floor and looked upon her breasts. He kissed her chest and went down to her breasts, while fondling with one and kissing the other. He flicked her nipple with his tongue causing her to squirm a bit. He the sucked it for a brief time before returning to her lips.

She then sat up and pulled down his boxers and inhaled. She put her hands around his member, then moved her hands to his legs, then slowly moved up his torso across his abs up his chest to his face where she kissed him once more.

He pulled down her panties and looked at her fully, "You are beautiful Hermione" He said softly and pushed her down on the bed, kissing her hungrily as he lined himself up.

"Ready?" He asked.

She nodded.

He thrust into her and the first thing she felt was pain... and a lot of it. She let out a soft groan but then it soon went away and turned into pure bliss. He moaned loudly and kissed her neck as he continued thrusting into her, her hips arching off the bed to meet his.

Their moans filled the room as he could tell they were both getting close... He kicked it up a notch as he thrust in and out faster and faster before they both gave out. With one last moan they both gave out, collapsing in each others arms.

"I love you Draco" She managed to get out.

"I love you Hermione" He said breathlessly as he kissed her softly.

--

A/N: Sorry its a bit short but I'm guessing the feels will take care of that.