33: End Of The Break

-No P.O.V-

Ginny jumped off the last step of the train, Harry in tow. Her hand was tightly grasped to his, in her other hand her bag, same for him. Ginny pulled Harry down the walkway, practically running. Her ginger hair flowing behind her, the cold nipping at her freckled face. Harry's jet black hair was very tousled and messy, his glasses were beginning to slip down his nose as they jogged toward the last carriage to Hogwarts.

"Hurry Harry! We're going to miss it!" Ginny cried to her boyfriend.

They had taken the last train back to Hogwarts, the Late Train as many refer to it. There were only about ten people on the entire train including them. There were only two carriages that would take the last students into Hogwarts. It was almost nine o'clock and the last carriage was about to head back to the castle.

"No we won't, love" Harry assured Ginny, picking up the pace.

They bounded onto the carriage, placing their luggage at their feet. Both of them breathed hard as the plopped down on the seats. They were the only ones on that carriage... The rest of the students took the first one. They would have too, but they got a little tied up when I quick kiss turned into a snogging session.

Harry sighed, looking to the Thestrals before they began trotting down the path into the gates of Hogwarts. Ginny's hand was intertwined with Harry's, this was something she was very happy about indeed.

Once they arrived back at the school Ginny spoke up, "I want to go see Mione" She said abruptly as they were heading to their common room.

"Okay, detour I suppose then" Harry gave a small smile, leading her down another corridor.

They headed up a few flights of stairs and got to Snape's portrait.

"We'd like to see Hermione, please?" Ginny asked politely.

Snape let out a sigh before walking out of the painting. Within a few moments the painting opened and revealed Hermione. She was smiling widely with Draco behind her, he looked like he didn't really care all that much.

"Gin! Your back!" Hermione ran out, hugging Ginny tightly. Ginny hugged her back giggling.

"What am I? Toad's liver?" Harry protested.

Hermione let go of Ginny and gave Harry a bone crushing hug. Draco raised an eyebrow slightly and tried to push back the slight tint of jealousy creeping throughout his stomach. As soon as she let go of him, Draco regained himself and watched the friends reunite.

"How was your break?" Harry asked the brown-eyed girl.

"Wonderful" She snuck a quick glance at Draco, "Yours?"

"It was alright... Really rough without.. Ron" Ginny confessed.

"Oh Gin" She sighed, placing a hand on Ginny shoulder.

Ginny nodded with a sigh, "So, any good details on yours?" She changed the subject.

"Well... Draco and I... Are promised now" She said, looking for her friends reactions.

Draco stood watchfully, waiting to see just how things would play out. He was overjoyed she was his, but also didn't want her being disowned by her friends. Even though they had mostly excepted him, there was a part of him that wondered.

"Mione...." Ginny started, "That's.. That's AMAZING!" She squealed and hugged Hermione tightly once more.

"That's wonderful news Mione" Harry hugged her quickly.

As he let her go Ginny looked at her ring and Harry made his way to Draco, he nodded at him before speaking. "You best take good care of her" Harry spoke calmly.

"I will, I promise" Draco replied truthfully.

"She is an amazing girl, best not do anything stupid" He smiled at him before holding his hand out.

"I wont, trust me" Draco nodded and shook his hand.

Hermione and Ginny both were smiling widely at the two men. "Thank you" She said to the two of them.

They both nodded.

 "You know, we loved the gifts" Ginny added on to the conversation.  

"Yeah they were wonderful!" Harry smiled.

"Did you like ours" Ginny smirked, winking at her bestfriend.

Hermione blushed red thinking about what Ginny got her for Christmas, "Loved it" She said quickly, glancing at Draco.

Draco let out a barely audible snort of amusement. He too had a slight blush on his cheeks.

Ginny looked between Draco and Hermione, her mouth dropped open, "YES! THE TROLL FINALLY ENTERED THE BATHROOM!" She yelled.

Hermione's blush turned redder, her eyes widening, "GINNY" She scolded.

Draco looked slightly horrified, "Well... I'll see you in there Hermione.... Goodnight you two" Draco said, scurrying into the common room.

"See you... IN THERE" Ginny gaped again, "YOU DID IT" she yelled.

Harry stood there watching it all, standing there awkwardly.

"Okay.. Gin your done... See you both tomorrow" She smiled walking back to the common room.

"HAVE FUN" Ginny giggled to Harry.

"Night Mione" He threw her an apologetic look. Pulling Ginny along down the corridor.

Hermione sighed and turned to the portrait hole, "Wattlebird" She said to Snape.

"Have fun" Snape said in monotone as he opened the door.

Hermione's eyes widened into saucers as she walked into the common room to see Draco sitting there with an amused look on his face. Hermione plopped down, looking horrified.

"You alright love?" He asked, with-holding a chuckle.

"Fine" She muttered quickly.

He sighed deeply.

"What?" She asked him.

"I don't have you to myself anymore" He said grudgingly.

"You have enough of me"

"Do not"

"Do too"

"Do not"

"Do too"

"Do not!"

"Well how much is enough?"

"All of you" he smirked widely.

She narrowed her eyes at him, "Really? All of me?"

"All of you" He confirmed.

"Hm" she hummed and causally walked upstairs, turning at the door, "All of me" She wiggled her eyebrows once.

He then launched himself from the couch, dashing upstairs.