Epilogue

-Third Person P.O.V-

"Hold still!!!" Ginny yelled at her best friend who sat in front of her.

"I'm sorry it's just- OW!" Hermione began but was cut short by Ginny yanking her hair once more. "That hurts, It's hard to hold still when you pulling my hair out!" She said harshly to Ginny.

"Well it's not my fault your hair never ended its bushy-ness" Ginny retorted, not using the most clever grammar.

"My hair isn't bushy! Do you even remember my first year... Oh, wait, you weren't there... Okay, my second year?" Hermione asked, "Though it was bushier in our first year..." She mumbled under her breath, "OW!"

"Sorry!... And no, I don't remember" Ginny rolled her eyes as she put in one of the last bobby-pins.

"That's because you were too busy drooling over The Boy Who Lived"

"Don't you judge me!" Ginny snapped playfully.

"I'm not, I'm not... Who am I to judge... Your just the ultimate fangirl who married her idol" Hermione scoffed.

Ginny sighed, "Whatever... I'm carrying his child too" She smirked.

Hermione flashed a smile in the mirror to her, "I can't believe its been five years since Hogwarts! And your already knocked up and twenty one!" Hermione smile formed into a smirk.

"We got married at twenty" Ginny explained, "Its been two years"

"Well, I'm waiting a bit..." Hermione admitted.

"Well you are twenty-two and getting married... In two years you'll be twenty four and ready for a kid" Ginny grinned down at her.

Hermione shook her head, "Can we just worry about the wedding for now... The one that starts in thirty minutes.... I'm so bloody nervous" Hermione sighed deeply.

"Why? You two have been together for over six years now!"

"I don't know... It's normal to be nervous right? Nervous and excited?"

"Oh, of course...  That's how I felt too..."

"I'm scared I'll screw up the vows..."

"You wrote your own right?"

"Yeah, and we decided not to use the paper and memorize them"  Hermione began fiddling with her nails.

"Hey, don't mess them up!" Ginny scolded

"Sorry" Hermione mumbled putting her hands back in her lap.

"Memorizing... Well, if anyone can memorize its you" Ginny reassured her. "Okay... Its done"

"Finally my head is throbbing" Hermione joked standing up to look at it.

Ginny gave her a hand mirror so she could see the back in the bigger mirror. She let out a slight gasp as she saw it.