18: To The Mansion

-Hermione's P.O.V-

"Hermione?" He asked me after a moment.

I hadn't noticed but after he asked me if I wanted to meet his mother I blanked out in thought. I suddenly looked up at him.

"You don't have to... It would be at my father's funeral. My mother would love you! She doesn't care about blood... She would be so happy to have you there... So would I... I would feel better having you on my arm" He said sitting by me with a hopeful voice.

I sighed, a smile creeping upon my face "Of course I'll come Draco"

"You will!? Thank you so much, love!" He exclaimed happily, planting a short kiss on my lips and hugging me. "It means the world to me that your coming!"

I hugged him back "Of course Draco" I kissed his cheek.

-The Next Day-

"Ginny!" I exclaimed as I arrived at breakfast.

"Yes Mione?" She asked alarmed that I was yelling for her.

"Troll in the bathroom" I said quickly.

Harry raised his eyebrows.

"Troll!? Or Merlin I'm coming!" She exclaimed, going along with it.

"You've used that one too much" He scoffed, taking a bite of toast.

Ginny growled at him "I don't care! It's our code" She sneered and took my arm, pulling me out.

"Love you!" He smirked calling after her.

"I know!" She replied.

I laughed as we got out of the Great Hall and looked at her.

"Well?" She asked.

"Draco's father's funeral is going to be in two weeks and I'm going with him to meet his mother at the funeral!" I said quickly, all in one breath.

"WHAT!? But what about Death Eaters?!" She cried.

"There wont be any there, his mother would never allow it" I answered.

"But isn't a funeral a damper of a time to meet up?"

"They say its a way to 'forget the past' and move on"

"Hm... That seems nice I suppose"

"Yeah"

"Well... Thank you for telling me Mione, I appreciate it"

"Of course Gin, your my best friend" I smiled at her.

-2 Weeks Later, Day of the Funeral-

I woke up, it was cloudy and raining outside. 'Lovely day for a funeral' I thought as I got out of bed. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I used a quick drying spell and started getting ready. I put my hair half up half down. I then did my make up, a little darker then everyday makeup. I did foundation and powder as usual, then natural eyeshadow. I did black eyeliner with a small wing and mascara. I then put on light pink lipgloss. Then I changed into my black dress. It came down right above my knees and was plain. It was shortsleeve and fitted, it had a high modest neckline and was rather simple. I then put on black heels and wore black jewel earrings. I walked out of the bathroom into my bedroom and got my black clutch purse.

I walked out into the Common Room to see Draco wearing all black like me. He wore a black suit with a black shirt, tie and shoes. I offered a small smile to him as I walked out.

"Wow, Hermione... You look.. Beautiful" He said standing up.

I smiled fully "And you look handsome" I said walking to him and fixing his slightly crooked tie.

"The train leaves in twenty minutes... From then we will apporate once we are at the Hogsmeade Station... Okay?" He asked me.

"Sounds good" I smiled at him.

"Now as for you, my beautiful Granger" He purred "I want a kiss"

"You think" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I know..." He raised his eyebrows.

I scoffed.

"I know, as soon as I do this" He smirked and kiss my collarbone gently "That your hooked" He pulled away with a smirk.

It was insane how he does that... How he makes me feel.

"Fine" I grumbled putting my arms around his neck and kissing him softly.

He kissed back, biting my bottom lip a little, making a moan skip my lips. I kissed him back for a moment and then broke apart.

"We have a train to catch" I smiled "And now I have to reapply my lipstick!" I smacked him on the arm.

He laughed as took the lipstick out of my clutch and applied some as I looked in the mirror in the Common room. I put it away and then looked at him.

I giggled "Oh Draco"

"What?" He asked.

"You have some of my lipstick right..." I took my thumb and wiped it off his lips "There"

"Thank you love" He smirked, snaking his arm around the small of my back.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah" He smiled and we headed to the train.

Once on the train Draco and I got a compartment. We sat together, Draco on the end and I closest to the window. I looked out the window when suddenly our compartment door opened.

"What the bloody hell are you too doing?!" Ron yelled.

"What does it look like Weasel?" Draco snapped.

"What are you wearing? Going Goth are we?" Ron asked.

"We are going to a funeral" I snapped.

"A funeral?! For whom may I ask?!" Ron exclaimed.

"My father" Draco sneered.

"And your going with him?! To the funeral of a Death Eaters?! There are bound to be Death Eaters crawling all over the place!" Ron yelled.

"NO there wont and Ill go where ever I please" I crossed my arms.

He scoffed "Whatever!" He started to walkout when he turned to look at us "It's really too bad about your father Malfoy... I know Daddy Dearest meant the world to you, Ferret! Oh, is your father going to hear about this?" He taunted "Oh wait! He cant! He's dead" Ron laughed.

I could tell Draco was horribly upset.

I walked forward and slapped Ron across the face, HARD "HOW DARE YOU RONALD WEASELY!? GET OUT" I smacked him on the arm with my book "GET OUT" I screamed.

"Merlin Hermione! What the hell?!" He said backing out of the compartment.

I then slammed the door in his face and turned to Draco who was clearly shocked at my outburst.

"Draco, I'm so sorry" I crossed to him.

"I'm okay..." He sighed.

I hugged him tightly, in which he returned.

"Hermione..." He said pulling away to look at me "Thank you" He smiled "Your wonderful"

"Your welcome.... I really don't mind" I nodded.

Later, we arrived at his Mansion. I gasped, it was huge! But it brought back horrid memories and the scare carved into my arm, even though I use a spell to make it look like nothing is there.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah let's go" I nodded.