2: Finally At Hogwarts

-Hermione's P.O.V-

After a long, silent uncomfortable train ride we arrived at Hogwarts. Malfoy and I parted ways and went to our own house tables. The first years were all sorted in and McGonagall gave her annual speech. Then the food appeared and everyone started eating.

"So Hermione, Who is head Boy?" Ginny asked as she put mashpotatos on her plate.

"Um..." I muttered as I took some bread. 

"Well?" Ron asked, his mouth full of food. 

"Ronald how many times have I told you not to eat with your mouth full!" I yelled at him. 

"Bloody hell you sound like my Mum!" He said swallowing his food. 

They laughed. 

"Anyway, Who is it Mione'" Harry asked me. 

"Draco Malfoy" I said quickly. 

"What!?" Ron yelled, his mouth once again full of food. 

"Ronald!!!" I scolded. 

"Sorry..." He swallowed "What?!" He asked again, his mouth now empty.

"There has to be a mistake!" Harry practically yelled. 

"You have to share a common room with that blithering Idiot?" Ginny asked. 

"Yes, but... He wasn't rude... He once said one word the whole ride..." I sighed. 

"Which was?" Harry asked. 

"Truce" I nodded once. 

"Truce?!"

"Yes Truce" 

"Your joking"!!!!

"Nope" I sighed. 

"Wow..." Harry was in shock. 

After the food was gone everyone started to leave.

"Bye Mione... See you tomorrow in class" Ginny smiled. 

"Bye guys" She smiled. 

"If he touches you ill kill him" Harry said protectively. 

"I'll be okay Harry" I smiled and he walked off. 

"Bye" Ron said with a rough, meaningless kiss. 

I hated those kisses, I felt nothing inside... 

"Bye" I sighed and stared heading up to McGonagall. 

-Draco's P.O.V-

All during dinner I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I, Draco Malfoy, was going to spend the whole year with the girl I loved... Maybe I did have a chance for once, I mean she did ask for a truce! Maybe this was my chance to win her some how. 

After the feast I watched her say goodbye to her friends. And then I saw Weasel snog her. I felt the jealousy in my veins! However... She sort of pulled away, she did not snog him back... Hm.... 

I then walked up to where McGonagall was. No goodbyes from friends for me because most of my 'friends' were either dead r in Azkaban... The only one who was here was Balsie, who headed up early. 

Once I got to the stand I coundn't help but look at her. But I was snapped into reality when McGonagall spoke. 

"Alright you two follow me" She said and lead us out of the Great Hall. "Your room is on the 7th floor and the password is Bowgart. It will change around Christmas..." She continued once we reached the commonroom the door was, of course, a painting. A painting of none other then Snape. 

"Password?" He asked in the same old, slow, creepy voice. 

"Bowgart" McGonagall said and then continued "Your patrols will start tomorrow" She smiled "Let me know if you need anything! Goodnight!" and with that she walked off. 

"Ladies first" I smirked slightly. 

Hermione looked at me for a moment and then walked in. 

It was quiet amazing... When you walk in to your left there is a large couch with a fireplace in front of it hanging above the mantel is a painting of the castle at night. To your right there is almost a full wall of books. In the middle there was a table and chairs for eating or homework. And near the books two desks. On the right wall in the upper corner there is a door and same for the left. Hermione walked in the right, so I took left. My room was dark green and black. A large king sized four poster bed in the middle with a window seat on the far right wall. A desk in the lest corner and a chest at the end of the bed with a bedside table on each side. Then on the same wall you enter from there is a door leading to the bathroom. I walked in to see another door on the other side of the bathroom. I walked through and found myself in Hermione's room where she was looking around. It looks just like mine but in Gryfindor colors. 

"How did you get in?" She asked confused. 

"Bathroom" I said casually. 

"We have to share a bathroom?" She sighed. 

"Yep" I said popping the 'p' and walked out. 

I could hear her sigh again and smirked to myself... This was going to be a good year. 

-Hermione's P.O.V- 

I walked out of my room the next morning. Classes start today! I got dressed in my robes and used the bathroom before Malfoy was even awake. I then got into the common room realizing breakfast starts in 2 minutes! Malfoy was still asleep! 

I groaned and knocked on his door "Malfoy! Breakfast starts now!" I yelled through the door as I knocked. 

He opened it and I found my self looking at his chin for he was so much taller. I looked up to find him looking down at me. About a inch away from my face may i add. I backed up to also notice, he was shirtless... Bloody shirtless! And Merlin, he had a perfectly toned chest. He seemed thinner then I remember him looking... But then I noticed I was staring and quickly looked away. 

"Like what you see Granger?" He smirked. 

I rolled my eyes "Your going to be late" I sighed and started to walk out. 

"Good morning to you too" He called as I walked through the portrait-hole, blushing furiously.