28: Christmas Break - Part 1

A/N: First off, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1k!!!! This means so much and its so exciting to see 1k reads on this!!! Thank you all SO much!!! Please keep the comments coming! I love to hear what you have to say... So do me a favor, after you read this chapter comment what you are thinking about it... Could you do that? That'd be amazing!!! Suggestions and stuff too are great! Thank you again... and hit that little button in the corner that says 'vote'! THANK YOU ALL! and I love you so much!

---

-Third Person P.O.V-

"Bye! See you after break!" Hermione said giving Ginny a tight hug.

"I'll miss you Mione" Ginny smiled.

"Same here, give love to your family from me" Hermione nodded at her friend. "Bye Harry" She said giving him a tight hug.

"Bye Mione" He smiled warmly, hugging her back.

"I will Mione, it wont be the same at Christmas without Ronald" Ginny sighed.

"Yeah" Hermione sighed.

The trainwhistle blew its loud whistle. "Well, see you guys in two weeks!" Hermione said.

"Okay!" Ginny said heading on the train.

"Bye" Harry smiled, waving at Hermione as he followed Ginny.

As the train pulled out Hermione waved at them from the platform. One the train started disappearing in the distance she headed back towards the castle. She walked inside and smiled as she noticed the castle decorated for Christmas as it is every year... Holly and mistletoe hung around every corner, Christmas trees in every common room, including her own Heads dorm. She headed up the moving stairs to the 7th floor and sighed as the castle was so quiet and peaceful when there were not many students.

She arrived at the portrait of Snape and smiled, "Bowgart" She said but he didn't open.

"Miss Granger, we are changing the password starting today... It is now Wattlebird" He explained to the young Gryfinndor.

"Great, thank you Professor" She nodded, "Wattlebird" She said and he opened, leading into the small hallway that lead to their common room.

-Hermione's P.O.V-

I walked in to see my blonde haired Slytherin boyfriend sitting stretched out on the couch, reading a book. As soon as I walked in he perked up, looking at me for a moment before he got up. I walked to the side to hang up my coat, hat and scarf on the coatrack.

"There you are love" He said walking over to me.

"I went to see Harry and Gin off" I said. I felt his arms snake around my waist from behind, placing his chin on my shoulder.

"Ah, that means I officially have you all to myself for two weeks" He smirked, I smiled at his sweetness.

"Indeed" I giggled as I put my scarf on the rack.

He growled softly, deep in his chest, and then proceeded to softly kiss my neck right a the base of my ears. My legs practically collapsed and I would have if Draco had not been holding me. He chuckled softly and repeated the motion again, moving his lips slowly down my neck. When he reached my collar bone he parted his lips, softly skimming his tongue across my skin. I tilted my head away slightly away so he could continue this. After a minute or so of this he turned me around in his arms and kissed my lips softly. I kissed him back and slowly the kiss got deeper. He pushed his tongue against my bottom lip and I happily granted access.

We slowly moved to the couch, our lips never leaving each others. As we got to the couch he sat down, sitting me down on his lap so I was straddling his lower waist. My arms around his neck and his hands on my upper thighs. My tongue plunged into his mouth and he let out a moan. He took my knit sweater off, leaving only my black tanktop. He ran his hand down my back and down to my thighs again. The kiss grew in lust and hunger as he pulled me closer to him.

I took my lips off his and returned the favor by kissing his neck gently, knowing that if I continued on his lips it would end up farther then I was ready for... I moved my hands across his chest and on his back as I slowly stopped kissing his neck. I pulled away and looked at him...

"My god Granger, your going to be the death of me" He smirked up at me as I was on his lap.

"And you for me" I smiled slightly.

He kissed my forehead and let me down, lying on his chest.

I smiled and looked at the tree in our common room, "Quite the way to say hello eh?" I smirked.

""My favorite" He purred.

The next week was wonderful... After six days of just being together we headed to Draco's mansion for Christmas Eve. We spent the evening talking and laughing, drinking tea and having a wonderful dinner. Draco then proceeded to show me the guest room, next to Draco's. I went into the huge room with a large four poster bed. After some quick goodnights to Draco's mother I changed into my night clothes.

Then there was a knock at the door... I walked and opened it.

"Hello" The tall platinum blonde smirked down at me.

"hello" I smiled.

"I was wondering if you wanted to stay with me... You know" He looked down.

My mind flashed back to the fact when I'm not with him he can't sleep... He never slept before we were together... Then my mind flashed to how I vowed to fix him, and how I did... I smiled "Of course" I said.

He smiled and nodded, he then walked to the door next to mine and opened it revealing a huge room with a four poster bed, fire place on the right wall, books on the left, a desk and a door leading to his own bathroom. Most of the room was light or dark gray with highlights of black.

"wow" I giggled.

"Mm" He said before creeping up behind me and picking me up. I let out a soft yelp as he did so, picking me up bridal style. I laughed at the fact that he scared me and he did the same. He plopped me down on the bed and laid next to me, crawling under the silk sheets.

"Goodnight love"

"Night Draco" I whispered and snuggled into his chest.