31: Heart and Soul

A/N: Mature in the end, wanted to warn you! Thank you for reading! Please drop a vote and a comment I love reading them and seeing the votes come in! Ilysm!

-NO P.O.V-

It was a few days after Christmas and their 'big night'. Hermione and Draco were happier then ever simply in the company of each other within the heads dorm. There was still another nine days left in Holiday break and a certain blonde slytherin never wanted it to end. He claimed he liked having Hermione to himself and not having to share her. Between homework, Ginny, Harry, studying and more studying he only got so much of her time... Even if it still was the majority of it...

With nine days until the end of break and everyone returning next Sunday, it was a Friday night. Just after dinner Hermione made her way with Draco back up to the Heads dorm when she stopped right in her tracks.

"What?" He asked, stopping with her feeling the pull from her hand that was intertwined in his.

"Let's do something" She said abruptly.

"What?" He repeated his earlier statement.

"We've got the whole evening... Lets do something!" She exclaimed.

"I can think of a few things we could do... and it includes the both of us... in a nice hot shower" He smirked widely, liking his own idea.

She smiled, "Later tonight its a plan... But right now I want to do something! Something fun!"

"I think I could make that shower pretty fun" I wriggled his eyebrows.

She pulled his hand and took him down another corridor suddenly, "Help I'm being kidnapped" Draco playfully yelled but not loudly. She laughed at bit and he chuckled lightly as they continued walking.

She, once again, suddenly stopped in front of a door. Draco had never seen this door before, he did even knew it existed... It was a normal shape and height, mahogany wood, with a black handle. She opened the door and pulled him in, she left the door open because it was completely dark.

"Lumos" She whispered and a light shown from the end of her wand.

The door shut behind them and Draco's grip on her hand tightened slightly... He wasn't scared, more anxious to see what was in the darkness that his lover, girlfriend and promised to-be fiancé  considered 'fun'.

She flicked her wand and all the oil lanterns hanging on the walls and sitting on the table by the door lit. The room was pretty big, a book shelf to the right that covered the whole wall. A painting of the forbidden forest on the left wall with a couch in front of it. A coffee table was placed in front of the couch and across from it was a love seat, with a arm chair on the left. When you walk in near where we were standing was a long table with a center piece of a vase on it... But in the very back on the room was a object the young Malfoy hadn't seen in a long time... a piano.

She gave him a big smile and headed towards the huge black grand piano. She sat down on the bench and looked down at the old keys.

"Wow" He said with a deep breath. "Can you play?" He asked her.

"Some... Can you?" She asked him.

"Well," He sighed, "When I was younger we had a piano in the manor... I loved it! I loved it SO much that my Mother got me private lessons... But my father always thought of it as a distraction... I played all the time and when I left for Hogwarts when I was eleven I honestly really missed playing... Every summer when I came home I'd play for hours each day learning new songs... and when I returned home on my fifth year I went to play but my father came in and... He, he burned the piano... I was 'forbidden' to ever play again... Being a disgraceful son to be focusing on mugglish things instead of my pureblood heritage and dark magic....... I haven't played ever since" He told her the long story.

"Oh Merlin Draco that's horrible" She quickly got up and hugged him tightly.

He smiled, "Its okay Love... It wasn't your fault" He reassured her.

She let go of him and sat down, leaving space for him as well... He sat by the lower end of the piano.

"You know Heart and Soul?" He asked her.

"The easy high part... But not to lower harder one..." She explained.

"Good because I know the low" He smirked and began playing.

She waited for her entrance to come and she began playing the right hand piece of Heart and Soul and he played a more complex, impressive sounding left hand piece. After they finished they smiled brightly at eachother.

"I haven't played in so long... I missed it so much" I confessed.

She smiled bigger, "Now I'm glad I brought you here" She put her head on his shoulder.

"Me too"

"I love you Draco Malfoy"

"I love you too Hermione Granger....." there was a pause, "Soon to be Malfoy" He smirked.

She looked up at him.

"Its promised" He said taking her hand in his and kissed her hand finger where the ring sat.

Draco then proceeded to play a long complex song that Hermione loved... It was amazing... It was slow but beautiful. She watched in amazement as he played such a difficult song with such skilled hands. He was lucky he hand long slim piano fingers, it was an advantage when it came to playing with ease.

After playing for a while the couple decided to head back to their dorm for it was getting late. She promised that they would go back to the piano room as much as he wanted. They arrived back and headed into Draco's room.

"How about that shower?" He asked playfully.

"Mm... Yeah, shower sounds good" She nodded heading for the bathroom.

They turned on the hot water and stripped down getting in. Draco took a soap bar and washed Hermione's back for her, massaging it in with his hands. They washed their hair and cleaned up, but before she could even think about getting out he pulled her into a kiss.

Their kiss grew in lust, tongues fighting for dominance and lips being bit playfully. Draco took his lips off hers and moved to her wet neck, licking it from her collarbone to her ear. When he got to her ear he sucked on the lobe, she moaned out softly. His hands roamed to her breasts and massaged them tenderly. She couldn't hold back the moans when he kissed her breast and began sucking on her nipple.

Then it was her turn, she leaned down low at the bottom of his stomach where his abs started. He wasn't too muscular but his abs were just enough to be able to have indentations. She licked and left wet kisses along his abs and torso, up on his pecks, to his neck. She went back down and repeated the motion again but this time noticed how hard he was... She took his length in her hands, as she kissed up she moved her hands on him. He moaned out loudly as she reached his neck, kissing it hard and sucking on it deeply as she moved her hands on his length faster.

He cried out in bliss, his hands roaming her back and butt. After a few moments he couldn't take it... He wrapped his hands under her butt and picked her up, so she was straddling him. He propped her against the shower wall, so she was inbetween it and him. Her legs straddled him and then he entered her. They moaned out in harmony as he thrust into her, over and over again.

After they ended their shower sex session the two got out of the shower exhausted. Hermione casted a conceptive charm so she wouldn't get pregnant from their round in the shower. After casting the spell she quickly changed into little short night shorts and a slightly baggy lightweight, super soft, black V-neck shirt that she loved. She then went into Draco's room to find him in bed with only boxers on.

She settled under the covers, placing her head on his chest.

"I love you so much" He said to her softly.

"I love you so much, my pianist" She smiled up at him.

He kissed the top of her head, "Thank you Hermione... For fixing what I thought could never be fixed"

She looked up at him with loving eyes, "No person I'd rather fix... I'm so glad im with you... I'm so glad I'm yours"

"Me too"

"I love you" She whispered again.

"I love you too" He whispered back before they fell to sleep in each others arms.