26: Imperio

-Three Weeks Prior- -No P.O.V-

The girl whimpered horribly, tears threatening to spill down her face as she kneeled in the dark alley way in Hogsmeade.

"Please" She whimpered, "Don't hurt me" She begged.

He chuckled a throaty laugh, "Oh my dear girl why would I do such a thing?"

She said nothing but whimpered. She was totally alone with the man who stood above her, his dark robes flowing, hood up, all you could see was his shiny gold Death Eater Mask. She was on her knees sobbing, the dark alley dimly lit from a street lamp not too far away.

"What do you want?" She chocked out.

"Well you see Miss Brown... there are only few of us now... Not enough to do any harm... But avenging the Dark Lords death is the least we could do... How? You may ask... By killing Potter" He spat.

The girl continued sobbing as he spoke, "Then.. Why do you need me?" She asked.

"Because... Your gonna kill his best mate.. Make him suffer... and then, you'll kill the lad himself" He continued in a scratchy voice.

"And what makes you think I'd do anything of the sort?" She asked, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Easy..." He said softly, taking his wand out.

"Please!" She begged putting her hands up in surrender.

"Imperio"

-Present (three weeks after Ron's death)-

"Hermione" Draco whispered in her ear as she lay in bed.

She stirred in the large Gryfinndor bed. Draco had been previously laying with her but got up only moments ago to see that breakfast is starting now and classes would be in an hour and a half.

"Hermione" He whispered again and she didn't open her eyes but placed one of her hands on his back, indicating she is awake.

"You need to get up love" He purred. He then moved his lips to her collarbone, leaving soft warm kisses. She giggled softly as he moved his lips again to her neck, caressing it gently, letting his tongue graze her neck.

"I'm awake" She said softly and pulled him forwards so his lips met hers. He growled softly making her giggle softly into his mouth. As his tongue found her mouth he let out a moan. She was surprised in how he was a little extra loving this morning, not that she was complaining... But she knew why... lately because of Ron's death she had been a little distant and this was the first time in a while that he had gotten as much love as he deserves.

She sat up and took her lips off his going to the abs on his bare chest. She kissed his torso and worked her way slowly up his chest with wet kisses. His whole body throbbed, he new he needed to give her some space recently but now that they were back to normal he realized how much he missed it. She got to the base of his neck and then gently licked up his neck, reaching his mouth with a passionate deep kiss. Draco all but purred through the last of their deep kiss. They both pulled away around the same time.

"We're gonna' be late" She smiled at him.

"Let us" He begged.

"No... But after classes I'm all yours" She smirked, getting up and heading for the bathroom which he followed.

She turned on the shower and grabbed her towel, he stood in the door frame, "I can't wait that long"

"Your going to have to" She said back to him.