The Blood Magic Series - Book 5: To Seduce a Succubus

Banner By: JulienCarter

Copyright © 2016 by SerenityR0se

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing from the author

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing from the author. The only exception is by a reviewer, who may quote short excerpts in a review.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

The Blood Magic Series

Book 1: The Slave That I Am - Completed
Book 2: The Pure Blood Vampire Huntress - Completed
Book 3: Ascension of the Hunters - Completed
Book 4: The Rogue Pureblood Vampire - Completed
Book 5: To Seduce a Succubus - Completed
Book 6: To Seduce a Vampire - Completed
Book 7: To Seduce an Angel - Completed
Book 8: To Seduce a Mortal - Completed
Book 9: The True Born Huntress - Completed
Book 10: Beloveds' Marks - In Progress

This book has sexual content and intended for audiences 18+. Read at your own risk.

**

I'm not like them...

...the vampires.

No, I'm something very different. I'm the flicker in your mind while you sleep at night. My image projections ignite that burning passion deep within you, bringing out your carnal desires. Whether I choose to show myself to you physically, is of my discretion.

That was until I killed my master.

Why did I kill him?

I was tired of being a broken toy.

Who was my master?

Oh, I'll tell you a tale you'll soon never forget.

I've seen the rise and fall of the vampires. Their kind leaving a bitter mark on this world. I was cast out of the Dominion Plain, Hell if you will...where all demons originate from and return to when they die.

Yes, even the vampires.

Their King and Queen keep everything in order, every vampire belonging to a coven, except for the rogue vampires...

...they are the ones mainly tracked down and executed by the hunters.

They don't like to play by the rules.

Sentenced to a life of emptiness and seclusion, I am stuck in corporeal form. I live a life I regret most days, feeding on the energy of humans.

I keep to myself, working at the Dv8 strip club in Portland, Oregon I make money and feed on the clientele to sustain myself.

I have one rule.

Stay away from vampires.

Why?

I can't seduce them and they have no soul. I can feel their energy, but I cannot steal it. They are nothing but trouble.

So, you can imagine my bewilderment, when one night I end up in a private room performing for a vampire.

Not just a vampire...

...a pureblood.

Not just a pureblood...

...a rogue.

Why did a pureblood go rogue?

Your guess is as good as mine, but I'm sure we'll find out together.

**

"You have no soul," I breathed out carefully.

He smirked, "And yours belongs to me."